Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Home alone so I decided to finish some of my MGS work in progress. Completely resculpted Snake's hair from scratch and fattening up his cheeks. Hope to finish it soon.

4t6h.jpg

o5qe.jpg

Nice!! I can't wait to see how that turns out. Did you make a new sculpt from scratch, or did you just modify an existing one from the figure?

I took a hammer to my previous sculpt and completely redid the hair, mullet, sideburns and cheeks. As of this pic it's 70% done, I'll do the eyes and color shading tomorrow.

If anybody has any suggestions on improving the headsculpt please, please let me know. I've spent way too long on this project already. :slap

awgn.jpg

That's the fourth time we've mentioned that word today. Just one more time will summon him. Be careful, everyone!

Thanks brothers, I'll proceed with the final touches next time.

And yeah we've been saying that word a lot lately, we're pushing our luck. :lol

Hi guys just wanted to share a pic of my pliskin custom I've been working on. Big shout out to amnur for the incredible sculpt :)

IMG_20131207_135011253_HDR_zps69a91e02.jpg

Thanks for the comments guys...ofc I was/am aware of the accuracy differences but this was the best kit bash I could come up with

It's a nice custom, man! :hi5: You should be proud of what you did.

Even if it's not completely accurate to Iroquois Pliskin, it can still make a good Solid Snake figure from Metal Gear 2 (just a suggestion). Looks awesome, regardless.

Back