Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished my virtuous mission the boss for now until a better head comes along......thanks to bedil_bengkung for making the nice bdus

c82a048ab06bb9ed57a2405896322702.jpg

c4532dc21d07d1807aeed75e21c8642d.jpg

Do you know if that person makes more BDUs for her? I wanted to do this version so bad I was going to do a shirtless version of naked snake to go with her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the heads up bro, I've been looking for some for a while. Def gonna grab one of each.

The shoe is definitely from sneaking suit Venom Snake, it's the Puma boots not the MGS2 boots.
latest

Yes there definitely is a lot of them on eBay everyone also I think I found the right gun that is the actual gun some people are saying solid snake used. His actual SOCOM USP

Yo are you making a Sneaking suit Venom? If that's the case I'll just hold out for him I only want one Venom in my collection.

So do you still have any other metal gear custom figures or whatever for sale? LOL

Hello Attila. The figure you're looking for was a custom project from a few years ago. As others here have said, Frank is unfortunately not on SSF anymore. Although, you may be able to acquire some of the pieces from the project. Amnur was the customizer who created the head-sculpt. I suggest you contact him to see if he can still provide you with a sculpt, as well as some information on how to acquire the jacket (if it's still possible). You can also try posting a Buying thread in the sales section, or even asking around here to see if anyone is willing to part with their completed figure (just as a heads up, don't as me, since I don't even own it).

Since English isn't your first language, I hope you can understand this. Best of wishes! :wave

Not to burst anyone’s bubble but I really don’t think he’s going to get that head sculpt many over the last couple of years have been barking up that tree LOL but it was a very limited run and unless you were a part of it back then you’re not getting one now. I myself and quite a few other people I know even on this thread have been trying to get a hold of one unless you find somebody who is selling there is lucky enough you won’t get one. Unfortunately like an ******* I missed that one my friend Alex sold his like an idiot I didn’t prepare and save up money for it and he needed the money ASAP and had to sell it and I cried myself to sleep for like a week LOL

I’ve seen some figures that pull it off. The cigar narrows out to fit snug enough and not compromise the overall sculpt.

My suggestion to you is to try and score another head sculpt from somebody parting it out and then do the modification yourself. I’ve done that a couple times in the past for characters I wanted to have displayed with a cigar in their mouth

You honestly think a custom figure from three years ago is somehow still available?

Why not I have gotten quite a few customers that were created years back without a problem. He’s just not aware of how limited and wanted this one thing was and is

Man I always wanted the 1:1 of these but I saw them in Nordstrom one time for $400 and just laughed and walked away.

Yeah me too a lot of this metal gear solid five clothing and gear was so damn expensive LOL. I tried to get the watch but if you think this was bad check out those prices LMMFAO

I mean I understand where you’re coming from but to me I can’t look at it that way because literally it was like 2 1/2 games. Solid snake has been solid snake for how many games the entire series?. Six main games of solid snake and then all of the extra BS games like the ones on GameBoy and ghost babble and all of that stuff. Big boss was only naked snake for what a couple of games and then he took the name of big boss.

Stop

Beautiful I’m going to post a picture of my regular naked snake. I want to get an extra couple of heads from Sean myself so I can make the same version as you and then switch the head for my hot toys version so he can have the eyepatch but I want it on a proper looking head sculpt not that hot toys one LOL. The one from Hot Topic he’s looks good as a peace walker version

Cluttering

I have an extra set of the proper looking hands. They are actually from the BDU version of the metal boss figure from InFlames toys. I always kept them extra just in case I needed them for an extra figure I was trying to make but I’m not sure if I’m going to end up doing that. So if I don’t then I can definitely help you out with that. Just send me a PM.

The

Yeah in my opinion to make it work with the bandanna I feel like you would have to Dremel down the head sculpt a bit to make it look right

Thread

Do you know if that person makes more BDUs for her? I wanted to do this version so bad I was going to do a shirtless version of naked snake to go with her

With

Yes there definitely is a lot of them on eBay everyone also I think I found the right gun that is the actual gun some people are saying solid snake used. His actual SOCOM USP

Sewage

So do you still have any other metal gear custom figures or whatever for sale? LOL

And

Not to burst anyone’s bubble but I really don’t think he’s going to get that head sculpt many over the last couple of years have been barking up that tree LOL but it was a very limited run and unless you were a part of it back then you’re not getting one now. I myself and quite a few other people I know even on this thread have been trying to get a hold of one unless you find somebody who is selling there is lucky enough you won’t get one. Unfortunately like an ******* I missed that one my friend Alex sold his like an idiot I didn’t prepare and save up money for it and he needed the money ASAP and had to sell it and I cried myself to sleep for like a week LOL

Please

Exactly I definitely agree with you sir for some... definitely not me. Lol Seriously though metal gear is a really big passion of mine ever since I was young

Keep

I just checked and onesixthoutfitters website has it Back in stock. But they usually go quick so you should jump on it ASAP if you haven’t gotten one already

It

My suggestion to you is to try and score another head sculpt from somebody parting it out and then do the modification yourself. I’ve done that a couple times in the past for characters I wanted to have displayed with a cigar in their mouth

One

Why not I have gotten quite a few customers that were created years back without a problem. He’s just not aware of how limited and wanted this one thing was and is

Yeah me too a lot of this metal gear solid five clothing and gear was so damn expensive LOL. I tried to get the watch but if you think this was bad check out those prices LMMFAO

Please

Sorry I didn’t realize that was happening. I’m not that familiar with how old these forms work aside from posting so my apologies

Yeah in my opinion to make it work with the bandanna I feel like you would have to Dremel down the head sculpt a bit to make it look right

I think a little heat applied to the bangs of the sculpt (to soften them up), and then put on the bandana and you'd be set. I have the bandana on hand, I just haven't used it. The snap in the back has to be repositioned though due to the sculpt size as well.

I think a little heat applied to the bangs of the sculpt (to soften them up), and then put on the bandana and you'd be set. I have the bandana on hand, I just haven't used it. The snap in the back has to be repositioned though due to the sculpt size as well.

Oh ok got ya

Back