Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally finished my tortured naked snake from mgs3.

d89b4b1fe192ffed9a34c37f10358727.jpg

O really want to see this version form LIM Toys. But I wonder ... with bandana and lost eye after torture scene or without bandana when he fell off the bridge.

if the deluxe set comes with a second head sculpt, have one with bandana and one without bandana, while making the eye patch removable like the nick fury figure so you can later personalise it to any look you want like bandana, two eyes, bloody eye, face paint. but I'm down with what ever I'm just dying to get a mgs 3 snake.

yeh I haven't seen any mention of a mgs 3 snake but I can still dream xD mgs 3 snake is the mgs figure I want the most

for me personally mgs 3 is snake, like if I'm talking about solid snake I would always specify solid snake or just solid, so I might be alone here but I would love a game accurate mgs 3 snake

for me personally mgs 3 is snake, like if I'm talking about solid snake I would always specify solid snake or just solid, so I might be alone here but I would love a game accurate mgs 3 snake

I mean I understand where you’re coming from but to me I can’t look at it that way because literally it was like 2 1/2 games. Solid snake has been solid snake for how many games the entire series?. Six main games of solid snake and then all of the extra BS games like the ones on GameBoy and ghost babble and all of that stuff. Big boss was only naked snake for what a couple of games and then he took the name of big boss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally finished my tortured naked snake from mgs3.

d89b4b1fe192ffed9a34c37f10358727.jpg

Beautiful I’m going to post a picture of my regular naked snake. I want to get an extra couple of heads from Sean myself so I can make the same version as you and then switch the head for my hot toys version so he can have the eyepatch but I want it on a proper looking head sculpt not that hot toys one LOL. The one from Hot Topic he’s looks good as a peace walker version

if you dont mind me asking, where did you get the hands from?

I have an extra set of the proper looking hands. They are actually from the BDU version of the metal boss figure from InFlames toys. I always kept them extra just in case I needed them for an extra figure I was trying to make but I’m not sure if I’m going to end up doing that. So if I don’t then I can definitely help you out with that. Just send me a PM.

I considered the bandana, and it might actually be able to work with the sculpted bangs. However, upon getting the sculpt in hand, I didn't want to obscure it. Its that nice.

Yeah in my opinion to make it work with the bandanna I feel like you would have to Dremel down the head sculpt a bit to make it look right

Back