Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
353248f6270905c7c030dbb11ab155c0.jpg

As far as i know we are going this way MGS V -> MGS 3 -> MGS 2 -> .... eventually MGS 1/MGS4

Is this Jack's plan?
I think that MGS2 will be released first from MGS3.
He said that MGS2 Snake will be released next year.

Anyone Looking forward to this IDW Board game of Metal Gear Solid?
Sound like fun. It is for 1-4 players too. I can play on my own. Because I have no friends.
70a28f9b756f820458eb934bde49b826.jpg

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

He has defo got a derpy chin, that's for sure!
I went on the IDW and signed up for any notifications. I believe it will be show cased at a board game con mid year. It comes with little minitures of the main characters too!

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Is this Jack's plan?
I think that MGS2 will be released first from MGS3.
He said that MGS2 Snake will be released next year.

Maybe MGS2 will be before MGS3 :). I don't know. Few days ago Jack asked us about addons Naked Snake from MGS3 but Snake from MGS2 is in development right now. I hope so ;p

After being patient and hoping Hot Toys was actually going to do something with the MGSV license, I give up. The shots of that Lim Toys set that keeps popping up in these threads looks way too good to pass up. Sounds like the final build quality on that is pretty high and I legit can't see anything in that sculpt that Hot Toys could improve on anyway.

I'm leaning towards just going all in and getting that two pack of both Venom and Big Boss (Aehab/Ismael) but has it been confirmed if that release is going to have the updated arms with improved articulation?

After being patient and hoping Hot Toys was actually going to do something with the MGSV license, I give up. The shots of that Lim Toys set that keeps popping up in these threads looks way too good to pass up. Sounds like the final build quality on that is pretty high and I legit can't see anything in that sculpt that Hot Toys could improve on anyway.

I'm leaning towards just going all in and getting that two pack of both Venom and Big Boss (Aehab/Ismael) but has it been confirmed if that release is going to have the updated arms with improved articulation?
I say go for it. Hot toys dropped the ball on making these. Limtoys did an awesome job on them and their work isn't over.

Did anyone ever pick up that MGS version of Risk that came out a few years ago? I forgot about it untill now.

I've got the limited edition of it (which is the same as the standard edition outside of the box art). Never managed to get a crew together to play it though...

Back