Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fair point guys. If it is the case you won't find a head, it would be better than nothing. I am in the process of doing the same with my old snake.

Unless you are lucky, you can find a Anmur/dabs head on the second hand market.

The guy who made CQC's mk2 makes lots 1/6 heads and bits. He has a Octo camo head if I remember.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Do u know where I can get a mk2?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And here is mine.
It's great to see people working on this guy who deserves more attention.
39080332724_b1411117bf.jpg

42277294344_1171dc2405.jpg

Definitely does. I’m working on mine right now actually. Got a new head sculpt and everything I just need to find out how to do a body modification. I really don’t know what to do. I need help guys! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People have started getting F4F Solid Snake and showing off on the fanpage.
Mine has arrived at the post office but I can't find the time to pick it up till Saturday...

Yeah after searching for parts it costs more to buy them separately then juat buying the deluxe and getting it that way. It came out to around the same price for the figure.

like i said before, it's cheaper to get the full set and then sell off the parts you don't need. if you have the patience to list & post them out.

like i said before, it's cheaper to get the full set and then sell off the parts you don't need. if you have the patience to list & post them out.
Yeah i could do that. Only i don't know anyone who would just buy the one figure with just the hands and cigar and nothing else.

I mean, that's the only things that big boss had in the game. If Jack sold it like that that's how I would buy it. Big boss literally smoked a cigar and hopped on his motorcycle.I think the only other thing he might have had was the goggles.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I mean, that's the only things that big boss had in the game. If Jack sold it like that that's how I would buy it. Big boss literally smoked a cigar and hopped on his motorcycle.I think the only other thing he might have had was the goggles.

Yeah now i remember he had them on his neck under his chin. Will have to just go that route. Venom Snake with the other characters like Quite and Ocelot looks better anyways Only time i will buy a big boss is the Ground Zero version with Sneaking suit.

I'd take any version of big boss over venom snake any day. To be honest, I like the biker version better than venom snake knowing it's big boss.

Looks awesome! The day one caught is really cool too. Did you try the ammo box yet? Just wondering if it's noisy at all.

Back