Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the new set and the new quiet deluxe, I already got bids on my mr. Toys quiet.

I'm going to have a lot of parts for sale when it releases.

Hopefully Jack can sell me a couple of gloves and a couple of other things.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I got the new set and the new quiet deluxe, I already got bids on my mr. Toys quiet.

I'm going to have a lot of parts for sale when it releases.

Hopefully Jack can sell me a couple of gloves and a couple of other things.

Does Jack sell parts on the side? I want the olive green version of the chest harness from the new big boss set.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Blackopstoys has a full set for a relatively cheap

6c1be5f1d94787d93bc6e56948e9992a.jpg

Looking forward to these figures, ive never owned one of these seamless bodies before. how well do the hold up to posing and deteriorating?

I'll have to pass on Quiet :(. I find $150 to be too expensive for a figure with no body and simple clothing. Hopefully the MGS2 snake comes out with better pricing :panic:

There’s a single head version with cheaper price.Btw why ignore the cost of two big weapons…it doesn’t cost nothing.
And I dunno why the foreign price is higher than I originally set, the deluxe ver cost 110 USD in my local store.

Hey Jack, what is the bonus for getting both the new venom set and quiet?I have them both pre-ordered right now. I just want to make sure kghobby knows what that is.

Back