Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just as suspected, you cant get any of the cool extras without ordering another deluxe pack. looks like ill be spending a lot of money on part outs........... if i can even find them.

Just preordered "LIMTOYS 004 D-PACK Tiger Camouflage Battle suit Accessories Pack ST-edition" from KGHobby, now it's time to find the headsculpt :D

I'm going to try one of those recast heads from ebay (it's on it's way)

It's a quick kitbash but with some luck maybe it's not going to look so bad

The body it's supposed to arrive this week [emoji28]
b2acd68f61e8d65db69130b1e35eb590.jpg

Sent from my MIX using Tapatalk

Just preordered "LIMTOYS 004 D-PACK Tiger Camouflage Battle suit Accessories Pack ST-edition" from KGHobby, now it's time to find the headsculpt :D

well i think if you haven't had the deluxe pack you should get that set instead because it's much more cheaper. Deluxe set is around x2 D-Pack but comes with 2 full figures and all the accessories (including the cassette player which is essential).

any 1st release buyers felt left out as new set comes with more accessories & cheaper? the extra arm, pistol, goggle prolly worth another $50 so that's around $80-$100 difference from the old set.

Yep, I know. But it's not fair making this release without headsculpt.

buy the deluxe set sell off the extras.

when you calculate, the deluxe set is x2 the price of additional pack but it includes everything + extras while D-pack is missing alot of stuff. so you are paying alot more on D-Pack if you have to hunt for another sculpt.

buy the deluxe set sell off the extras.

when you calculate, the deluxe set is x2 the price of additional pack but it includes everything + extras while D-pack is missing alot of stuff. so you are paying alot more on D-Pack if you have to hunt for another sculpt.

I have the first Deluxe Set and first D-Pack. I know that in this 2 figures set I get more stuff and new bionic arm. But ...
- i don't need any extras because: night vision goggles, chicken helmet, gas mask, phantom cigar, few types of hand are still in the box so i can finally use them with "LIMTOYS 004 D-PACK",
- new bionic arm ? I dont like them and I never used them in the game,

As @terras007 sai. I'm also waitning for recast heads from ebay.

Two item which are gonna be missing is Walkmen with a leather case and knife with sheath.

Maybe i find them on ebay someday.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE
---------------------------------------------------------------------

From FB

43405820_336438243792266_7724013247472336896_n.jpg

I thought this will be release with Sneaking suit from MGSV :( not alone. But we will see.

I ordered the new Tiger Stripe pack. Still no interest from me for the motorcycle outfit and I wish we would move past MGSV. The only thing I would even consider from this game would be the Flecktarn uniform.

Now give us this Jack!
MiddleEastSnakeArt.jpg

I had originally bought a couple of old snake figures so that I could make that but gave up on it, I ended up selling my Sean Dabb's head and one Medicom figure to another member here.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Looks awesome. I think I'll pick up this new set. Weapon set looks promising. Any updates/previews on the supposed Ground Zeroes sneaking suit?

Don't collect figures anymore but I'm having a hard time not picking these sets up.

I ordered the new Tiger Stripe pack. Still no interest from me for the motorcycle outfit and I wish we would move past MGSV. The only thing I would even consider from this game would be the Flecktarn uniform.

Now give us this Jack!
View attachment 429371

Then you need to buy multiples what limtoys releasing to show support so they will finally release the more sought after versions of the more sought after characters. Not enough support and sales just show the makers you aren't interested with their work and they may just can the series. It's like buying those assembly models you have to keep buying so you get a complete model after 24 months.

Then you need to buy multiples what limtoys releasing to show support so they will finally release the more sought after versions of the more sought after characters. Not enough support and sales just show the makers you aren't interested with their work and they may just can the series. It's like buying those assembly models you have to keep buying so you get a complete model after 24 months.

Really can't tell if you're being facetious with this post. :lol

On the off chance you're not, nobody but the most die-hard fans buy multiple versions of the same figure (with one or two extra accessories thrown in) and saying that those who want more LimToys MGS figures need to do so is absurd. You might as well tell any Saudi princes amongst us that they have a responsibility to purchase the entire line, having enjoyed their purchase of a D-Pack.

Agreed. I only want one figure from MGSV and that is a venom snake. I think the Lim toys figures look amazing, but I had to preorder the WJL figure instead simply because it is the only venom snake on the market which doesn't require extra parts/purchases. I would cancel that order and get the new venom, but it once again requires the extra purchase of a character I have no interest in (or rolling the dice on an ebay knockoff head sculpt). I look forward to seeing more MGS 1/6 figures from lim toys but they will have to be complete purchases for them to be financially viable for me.

Well at least we have options xD

I was only interested in bigboss so thats why I chose the recast head and I'll only get the limtoys venom snake if the figure comes with the sneaking suit [emoji36]

Sent from my MIX using Tapatalk

No I don't. All of their releases sold out.

Besides I am not buying things I don't need or want in hopes that they make something I do. That is illogical at best. If they are "more sought after" maybe they should lead with those. I don't need an Old Snake, MGS3 Snake or a Plisskin as I already have customs so anything Limtoys makes is just extra and I would certainly buy them but it isn't going to effect me that much.

Back