Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I developed a new body for VS which could display hold rifle pose perfectly,and it’s joints are more smoothly.will use it in LIM004&005.
And for old customers;it will be sold separately early next year.

Is LIM004&005 the same biker and green camo venom you just announced?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

for folks who care about MGS2,I will have it released next year.Thanks for your patience,that sneaking suit is really really hard to put together,but trust me I’ll manage :)

for folks who care about MGS2,I will have it released next year.Thanks for your patience,that sneaking suit is really really hard to put together,but trust me I’ll manage :)

Thanks for the good news.
I am looking forward to next year.
I support you!

Jack, thanks for the update and trust me when i say, ill wait however long it takes for you to produce a quality product.

Looking forward to any and all info and products you bring forth.

Cheers!

I developed a new body for VS which could display hold rifle pose perfectly,and it’s joints are more smoothly.will use it in LIM004&005.
And for old customers;it will be sold separately early next year.

44271312_340658660036891_2157934634871029760_n.jpg

Are you with limtoys? If so I would like to buy a 1/6 snake

Back