Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
any 1st release buyers felt left out as new set comes with more accessories & cheaper? the extra arm, pistol, goggle prolly worth another $50 so that's around $80-$100 difference from the old set.

At first I did but I spoke to Jack and he told me that the Arm of Jehuty and other stuff will also be sold separately. This new 2 pack is probably for the people that don’t have the first version yet and also probably to sell the remaining motorcycle versions they still have. I know they gotta have a lot left because I know a lot of people that only bought the D pack and a head separately that was parted out or even a custom head. But apparently people like us will be able to buy the extras separately which would be better than great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I replaced the glove with fabric ones and cut out according to the original works quite well used back the strap. Downside is they stain.

Don't think head being parted has any effect on how much biker figs they still have since folks buying the fig and selling the head. I see lots of head both ori recast yet accessories aren't really on sale makes me wonder where they end up with.

No I don't. All of their releases sold out.

Besides I am not buying things I don't need or want in hopes that they make something I do. That is illogical at best. If they are "more sought after" maybe they should lead with those. I don't need an Old Snake, MGS3 Snake or a Plisskin as I already have customs so anything Limtoys makes is just extra and I would certainly buy them but it isn't going to effect me that much.
What about otacon and his sister? Or a woodland trooper? Old ocelkt seems like a good choice to make.

I replaced the glove with fabric ones and cut out according to the original works quite well used back the strap. Downside is they stain.

Don't think head being parted has any effect on how much biker figs they still have since folks buying the fig and selling the head. I see lots of head both ori recast yet accessories aren't really on sale makes me wonder where they end up with.

What about otacon and his sister? Or a woodland trooper? Old ocelkt seems like a good choice to make.

Question how good are the recast why not buy an original limtoys head instead?

Seriously dude ? Didn't your mom teach you how to edit post ? 4 posts in a row ? Give this man a ban !!

A little update on my kitbash

I still need to do a lot of weathering and I think the medicom hans need some human color [emoji28]

Just waiting for the headsculpt [emoji108]
9fe7573e5717adedbc5ed076ebed43af.jpg

Sent from my MIX using Tapatalk

Maybe someone can help, I'm looking at 2 diff. 1/6 Metal Gear Solid Snake ... I saw the WJL Toys and LIMTOYS...whats the different form the 2 toy company? Which one is better in quality?

Maybe someone can help, I'm looking at 2 diff. 1/6 Metal Gear Solid Snake ... I saw the WJL Toys and LIMTOYS...whats the different form the 2 toy company? Which one is better in quality?
Go for the limtoys you can still get a preorder from the new ver.

Sent from my MIX using Tapatalk

Go with LIMTOYS, WJL haven't even released yet. Firejclaw Jack developed the sculpt for WJL too if I'm not mistaken, but he said it turns out not really good. So he made a better one for LIMTOYS, and it does look great.

I developed a new body for VS which could display hold rifle pose perfectly,and it’s joints are more smoothly.will use it in LIM004&005.
And for old customers;it will be sold separately early next year.

Back