Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holt ****!!! I cant wait. Hopefully preorder opens after solid snake is paid up, not sure if i can do multi statue payments. Im already paying for 3 solid snakes. I wonder what the exclusive is going to be!?!?!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Lol that mask sculpt is comical. What is it about F4F and always screwing up simple things? A gas mask shouldn't be difficult. Waaaay off the mark.

I can't actually see the picture cuz I'm at work is it disappointing? Are we always going to get these things that they can't work around?

tsMjmop.jpg

This should work.

Hey guys, its been a long while.
I wanted to ask you if anyone that keeps PAKs, still has Solid Snake? The silencer of his SOCOM broke after he fell (not even from high distance). You guys know if there's any replacement for that?

Also... what should be the fair price to ask for PAKs Quiet and Venom? Im interested on reducing space after how much I hated the game and decided to maybe start with those two.

Thank you guys!

I think so. They had a poll on their Facebook group to determine her pose for the forthcoming statue. If memory serves me, they have four scheduled: Snake, Mantis, Wolf and Fox.

I could be wrong, though.

Yeah that looks pretty lame. I was always puzzled why they never made toys/statues of MGS4 female boses. Most of them have very cool design.

I dunno, i dont think hes as bulky as the picture is making it seem. I got to see it, correct me if im wrong, but the upper torso seems bigger which makes his arms look smaller when you notice it. Id like to see the full body. His arms look like theyll be twisted back with his wrists up, from the back his arms would look wider. The front shot they look skinny.

I do agree though, he needs clear lenses with eyes. If they can make 2 clear solid snake variants they can make a couple of easy lenses, they also need a better shape.

Anyone interested in buying a Hot Toys Raiden? He does have the elbow problem and he has the Sideshow Exclusive Red Sword. I bought his on Facebook and it didn't come as described and it is missing the Rifle so I am willing to let it go for pretty cheap.

He has a pretty bad scratch on his right leg. But other than that and the missing rifle he's solid.
IMG_20180116_143627805_LL.jpg

Sorry you have to sell him. :(

If I had spare buck I'd def help you. Wanted to make a Battle Damaged variant since the day I've got mine. And the open mouth head too.

Now that I see it... sounds dirty. :lol
Yeah, I'd love to make one with his jaw open.
It's frustrating that HT didn't include one.

TimeForJackToLetErRip.jpg

Back