Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I already said many moons ago that all of the Naked Snake and Boss figures WILL break down eventually. Many of the ones in Asia already have.

Welp! haha My snake looks exactly like the pics above and the boss is starting to have yellowish stains on her sneaking suit already hahha. Why oh why.

Mine still look good from day 1, i think its a climate thing.
3f3f9374177ceb27d9043c17fdb0c4cb.jpg
c6a853b44ebbc66dd85b1e772476888a.jpg
ac84a6c069330095d9d6830a366a2964.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Hey is that yellow staining on the bosses suit? (Im talking about the material around the zipper areas) cause that's where its prominent on my figure.

Mine's the same way and it's not the body color seeping onto the suit, but rather corrosion originating from the zipper. I bought another suit from a local seller who had the suit removed on day one, only for him to take it out of inventory and have the same issue.

I can't speak for different climates but here in South East Asia a lot, if not all the HT MGS3 suits are breaking down, and you can buy a deteriorated Boss figure for as low as $40. All of my friends who own Snake and the Boss have some kind of deterioration of varying degree, hence I got rid of both of mine before they break down any further.

That, plus I hate them both anyway.

I'll never understand why HT didn't just make a camo-fatigues Big Boss rather than go with a sneaking suit that probably less than 20% of people who played MGS3 even knew about. Definitely wouldn't of had these issues.

I'll never understand why HT didn't just make a camo-fatigues Big Boss rather than go with a sneaking suit that probably less than 20% of people who played MGS3 even knew about. Definitely wouldn't of had these issues.

I think the line didn't sell well as they planned (as they went with strange character choices)

So they simply stopped there...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meh, I have enough snake versions. I want other characters. Ocelot, Raven, and MGS2 Ninja are what I'd want.

Meh, I have enough snake versions. I want other characters. Ocelot, Raven, and MGS2 Ninja are what I'd want.

They won't make those, if we don't get more Snakes and Grey fox I think...

I just got my half sized Rex. Love it! It's just as detailed as the full sized.. Not worth the price though... I got it close to retail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my second Raiden. Many-many thanks to Dylan!!! I'm extremely happy. :)

. . .

MsL2V2i.jpg

2p1qFwL.jpg

R8I23Ct.jpg

LPGNfpK.jpg

. . .

Now to get him all bloody and messed up.

:lol

Yeah, I wanna turn him into the Ripper Mode one.
Gonna shop for paints tomorrow.

P.S. it's so sad no one did Sam and Wolf figures... :(

Awesome idea, I was thinking about buying another raiden to do the version when he's in the suit.

Heres the new figure from jack on display. I used some of the pieces from Jack's set to make a BDU venom snake from the custom I had. It's just a placeholder until I get the other set from Jack in a couple of months. It's the jungle fatigues version but with a jungle fatigues vest.

d7a3a8a42494fe181999b6e52eb53d67.jpg

That chicken helmet is just too damn funny! :lol

I was thinking about buying another raiden to do the version when he's in the suit.
You mean from the opening scene in Africa?
He had his MGS4 body there.

I do wanna try a long black leather coat on him tho.
It's something I really love about his MGS4 apperance but don't wanna waste money on Medicom figure.

Im using it because the 2nd head doesnt have a horn or a ponytail. I feel like biker venom needs the horned head too. Gonna see if i can get a second one somewhere.

I agree though the chicken hat is very well done and fits perfectly.

Back