Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F4f? What's that? Thanks for any info

This sounds very interesting. A 1:4 solid snake statue? Grail.

Right so I've just done my research as I'm very excited at this upcoming statue. I had never heard of f4f (first 4 figures) before. They make great collectibles!

I've seen the teaser pic of the solid snake statue, it looks really promising so far. He's behind a wall in a sneaking pose with the SOCOM wearing the NVG goggles. I'm presuming the goggles may be a switch out portrait? I hope so.

I'm definitely going to pre order if the full reveal looks good.

I'm guessing it will be in the 400-500 USD range? Judging by what I can see from their previous statues.

Very excited by this. Can't wait to see the full reveal.

Last edited:
It looks like a nice statue, but it's just not a game accurate statue. They said in the YouTube comments that they took inspiration from the Legacy Collection promo pics of Snake. That's just not right. It would've been better if they used Shinkawa's artwork as a basis for making it, in my opinion. I always hated how bulky Snake looked in the Legacy Collection pics. The creative freedom in this piece certainly shows, and quite frankly, it looks like something that was made by a Deviant artist. I can't speak for anyone else, but I definitely won't be spending money on this.

I dont think Konami approves anything not based on the Legacy Collection renders anymore. They said on Facebook they are going to do a SOCOM for the statue but it has to be approved by Konami. They also claim its entirely done off the Legacy render which they had access to the entire model so my guess is that the holster and mullet came from the inaccuracy of the the Legacy render.

I dont think Konami approves anything not based on the Legacy Collection renders anymore. They said on Facebook they are going to do a SOCOM for the statue but it has to be approved by Konami. They also claim its entirely done off the Legacy render which they had access to the entire model so my guess is that the holster and mullet came from the inaccuracy of the the Legacy render.

Yeah, as much as I'd like to rip F4F a new one... I know it's not really their fault.
Statue looks fugly tho. Especially considering the scale.

i cant see spending $1000 on this set. legacy? really? the legacy look is just pictures...............never in the actual game. i feel like im looking at an inaccurate pak figure. chockles, i buy everything mgs. if you saw my collection youd know that i was going to buy everything. im really not interested in this at all. the only cool things about this is the pose, dio, and spinning ammo box. whats with the butt pack? he never had one, you should remove that. the mullet too, he didnt have that either. i feel like if you guys did snake back in 2008 it would have been more accurate because you wouldnt have seen the stupid legacy pictures.

Back