Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked up stuff but havent posted anything lately. Feels like no one cares anymore. I noticed there were some mgs labels being made in evilfaces thread, a couple of customs im wondering about like squares camo naked snake and sneaking suit venom snake.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

They were for me. No customs just 2 for my Medicom MGS:3 figures and one for PAK venom snake

There you have it folks. Almost a Jack Black custom. :lol

30467254941_c05fbac961_c.jpg

It was based off the 3DS render which was coming out at the time but Kojima and Shinkawa forgot to supply HT with 360 degree angles of the render, thus liberties were taken with the back of the sculpt.

The figure also suffers from being too short, and the suit is way too stocky and the textures are inaccurate. Along with the Boss, the MGS3 figures are some of HT's worst. I'm still trying to sell them off. :lol

No other people appreciates the 3DS port...or anything Nintendo in here :ohbfrank:

I loved the 3DS version of 3. The only things I could hold against it are the lack of Guy Savage, and that using the 3D feature would drag the framerate down from the 30's to the 20's if too much was going on at once.

I loved the 3DS version of 3. The only things I could hold against it are the lack of Guy Savage, and that using the 3D feature would drag the framerate down from the 30's to the 20's if too much was going on at once.
The frame rate was generally not the best, though even the console versions had frame rate issues. I find that inexcusable on the HD Ports especially. I give the 3DS port props for the crouch walk, changing things to accommodate the new control scheme, and some funny gimmicks like the photo camo. But removing things like the theater was so lame. Not sure why we got MGS 3, outside of the pun, and never MGS 2, or 1.

Back