Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's one guy, unfortunately the only way to get it is at wonderfest in japan. I even spoke to the guy that made it. He said there is no other way to get these.

I will actually go to Japan for this. Or at least go during wonderfest

87089d0904c6e80ec37c067e0aafdcc9.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Wtf, are they going to make a black version of everything????? i still havent bought the black sahelanthropus koto kit either.

5a9febbf8b1b5dcf5dfda85cf115d1f4.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Jason, PrtSc is a better option for getting screenshots/pics of web pages over the camera. Just saying!

They're just milking existing molds at this point aren't they? God I want some other things....though I also want to sell some other MGS figures >.>

It's one guy, unfortunately the only way to get it is at wonderfest in japan. I even spoke to the guy that made it. He said there is no other way to get these.

I will actually go to Japan for this. Or at least go during wonderfest

So he does sell them just only at Wonderfest? Or there is only one statue and it's at Wonderfest?

Details, man!

Not sure myself yet as my brother only got back home today, (Germany but I live in Guernsey), hope to catch up with him this week.

Basically though Koj was at some film/chat event with Nicolas Winding Refn and my brother got in, my bro was in Tokyo with his girlfriend on holiday at the time. He then was very brash and hung round the back of the event location afterwards with a few locals. Had a couple of photos with Koj and a hug and then after the small crowd dispersed walked with him to his car.

Fairly awesome I must say.

Was wondering if anyone who still own a HT snake could shed some light on how's the figure holding up so far; any deteriorating / flaking of suit?

Mine has a few marks despite not ever touching it and keeping it in a glass cabinet. There are deterioration underneath the stabo harness where the hard plastic meets the vinyl suit, it's quite possible many people have the same issue without realizing it since you need to lift up the harness.

Back