Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got a payment request from amiami for the gecco venom snake statue. supposedly when you have both v and quiet there are 2 tickets to mail in for the diamond dog statue. well see.

Has anyone checked their HT Naked Snake lately? Especially around the shoulders where the padded suit meets the plastic armor. Go ahead and slide away the stabo harness and check the shoulders closely...

Lol had mine deteriorating a year ago... huhu! Even the white parts on the sneaking suit of the boss is starting to get yellowish. must be because of the humid weather here

My Snake is mostly fine but I discovered this morning that the adhesive used on the straps for the boot knife sheath is melting away. Apparently those straps are essentially leather colored duct tape and now that area is a sticky mess. Its proving to be a real pain to clean up and now I have to find a decent replacement for those straps. I'll probably just use cloth or real leather or something.

Mine are still fine and got them at release. must be the areas you guys live in as far as temp/humidity. I will say though that i had a buckle snap on the boss and i replaced the whole suit due to not being able to source a buckle.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Mine are still good also. Some very slight yellowing on her white suit by the zipper. No major deterioration and I live in AZ, also have had these two a long while now. I own a lot of 1/6th figures, these two are still some of my favorites.

Here's mine. There are some weird spots on the suit if inspected closely but the most concerning is the plastic body armor/stabo harness on the shoulders that by design, makes contact with the suit which results in tear. You can only notice this if you peel back the harness and body armor thus it's possible some of you might not notice the damage until you inspect it yourself.

Untitled by solid_ryden, on Flickr

Kinda sux, sorry man.....

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

It's alright, I've never had any love for the MGS3 HT line anyway. It's funny because I don't touch or pose my figures and they're kept in a glass cabinet. Just remember to peel away that armor and harness to check for damage!

Got the Gecco statue.

Attachments

• DSC_0001.JPG
    DSC_0001.JPG
    309.6 KB · Views: 90
  • DSC_0002.JPG
    DSC_0002.JPG
    123.2 KB · Views: 88
  • DSC_0004.JPG
    DSC_0004.JPG
    270.3 KB · Views: 90
Nice one. What ever happened to the Shinkawa version Raiden statue?

You think it's cancelled since he's not in Konami anymore?

do you mean the menshdge one? its out in january.

i missed the mailman for my gecco venom snake statue, ill get mine tomorrow. it looks really nice. did you get quiet as well? there are vouchers in each box to get the diamond dog puppy statue.

do you mean the menshdge one? its out in january.

i missed the mailman for my gecco venom snake statue, ill get mine tomorrow. it looks really nice. did you get quiet as well? there are vouchers in each box to get the diamond dog puppy statue.

Nah, I mean it might be. It was announced in 2014. A game mode Snake and Raiden and a Yoji Shinkawa version Snake and Raiden by union creative.

I don't think we got either
Ground-Zeroes-Snake-and-White-Raiden-Promo-Box.jpg

so, i just found a place by accident that has the idroid phone cases in stock for retail. i just ordered one and i will let you guys know if its legit. first time orders get a 10% off coupon. i just got one for $76. pm me if interested i guess to find out where. i dont know how many they have and i dont want them bought up. theyre going for way too much money on ebay right now.

Gecco still seem to be producing figures so maybe hopefully somehow we'll get it (please).

Can't get enough Shinkawa stuff. Surprised we haven't got more based on his art.

Like these beautiful statues. Perfect representations these are (Ill never stop banging on about them till they're mine!)

WonderFest-2016-Solid-and-Liquid-Shinkawa-2.jpg

Back