Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's crazy dude. Awesome collection.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Thanks Mate, Thats not even my collection, that's only what came the other day :lol

Fantastic collection Rampagesss, do you collect the posters as well?

Thanks Mate! :clap
Yea I have a fair few posters stored away, but here is the wall of MGS in my MGS room

When it comes to collecting the games in every single format known to man, there's rampagesss and then there's everyone else :lol

Do you still have anymore to get? I know you have a lot already.

:lol yep that's me!
I have the Russian and Korean versions of Phantom Pain on the way, apart from that Im just missing some game and blister packs but there crazy expensive!
For my VGA Graded collection im only missing Sealed versions of PAL-UK Special Missions and MGS Platinum, then I have every Japanese, US and PAL game sealed and graded :yess:

Then I just need more space to put everything :lol

Great stuff, Rampy! I always love seeing your new additions to sealed games, and that's one heck of a poster collection.

What's up guys, quick question, anybody knows anything about if the Revolminis are going to continue?

Man, at this point, it's anyone's guess. I think PAK lineup is done for good, and I haven't seen any new announcement for mini-revos. I figure whatever's being released now (or will be released in the future) is probably the merchandise that was approved by Kojima and Shinkawa before they left.

Yeah I figured.

I was kinda hoping now that Konami has full rights (they do, right?) they would milk the merchandise cow, but if they do it's probably gonna be more BB stuff.

I want my MGS1 revol mini roster so bad.

Yeah I figured.

I was kinda hoping now that Konami has full rights (they do, right?) they would milk the merchandise cow, but if they do it's probably gonna be more BB stuff.

I want my MGS1 revol mini roster so bad.

Konami always had the full rights, but it was Kojima and Shinkawa that shot for getting figures made. If it were up to Konami, they really don't care much about getting toys made. Look at Silent Hill, Castlevania, Contra, Suikoden etc, we we lucky to have one or two from those series at all.

I mean, Silent Hill has the Figmas and those Gecco statues but Castlevania got no figures is beyond me especially. Wonder why in Silent Hill's case...

I managed to get the one line NECA did for Castlevania, still unopened too. The Contra ones coming out soon look awesome, even though Bill and Lance are wearing the wrong colors. Should be an easy head swap I guess.

I got lucky and scored the half size MGS Rex for $170 shipped from Thinkgeek at their last sale. For some reason the coupon code worked for it even though it was excluded. It's a fantastic piece with beautiful paint apps and tons of articulation, although on the fragile side. Definitely not worth the full asking price $229 but for $170 I bit the bullet.

Last edited:
nice score. mines got a wonky leg, id like to return it but bbts is screwing me on the deal.

It's funny you say that because the first one I got from thinkgeek had a busted left leg. the ratchet didn't work and the leg just dangled and flopped around. they sent me a replacment which was perfect

yeah, the left leg feels like its not screwed in all the way and its floppy a little bit. it still ratchets but it feels like itll fall off eventually. im going to just fix it like i do everything else thats messed up i get. theres a way to get in there i just havent put enough time into it yet, plus m moving soon so i just packed it up for now.

Sad to hear I'm not the only one who had issues with one of my 1/2 Size Rexes hip ratchets. I dug around in it and discovered mine was due to missing the spring that pushes the ratchet teeth together. I have a replacement coming but with some looking around one could probably find a spring that fits well enough to make it functional.

Back