Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if HT outright canceled the MGS V line and we didn't even know it. I'd have a big laugh if they did.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if HT outright canceled the MGS V line and we didn't even know it. I'd have a big laugh if they did.

I'd say the VGM line is pretty much on life support unless HT rejuvenates the line. I'm probably speaking for myself, but I'd rather see a 1/6 Uncharted 4 Nathan Drake over any more HT Snakes.

Any news if Hot Toys is still on board with figures from Phantom Pain???

Well they re-confirmed with an image on their preview pamphlet at their last show (toyfair I think)

They just take their sweet time. I think though for myself, and everyone else included we all want classic series figures MGS1/2

I'd say the VGM line is pretty much on life support unless HT rejuvenates the line. I'm probably speaking for myself, but I'd rather see a 1/6 Uncharted 4 Nathan Drake over any more HT Snakes.
I'd rather see a teaser for Uncharted 4 Drake over a prototype for MGS V, wouldn't blame them for stealth cancelling the line. On the other hand, how long did it take for RE6 to get a teaster and prototypes? I forget when the announcement came.

Jesus, Uncharted. That'd be a waste, one of the most overrated and dull series
Nah, you're thinking of Metal Gear

shots-fired.gif

oh wait....

Uncharted is amazing. It's one of the bet series ever made. Even my family liked watching me play.

... But his design is very basic. A figure would be a very uninspired choice. Metal Gear all the way

Yeah well you're completely alone in that belief. Nathan Drake or a Kratos would more than likely out sell any Snake past MGS2.

To be fair, having played the Uncharted trilogy after hearing for years how incredible the Uncharted games were, I can also attest that they are VASTLY overrated.

That said, so is Metal Gear Solid, at least since MGS2 and beyond.

I would buy a few MGSV HT figs. Not to support the game, its trash. But to atleast support the franchise and show Hot Toys that there is interest.

And please god no HT uncharted please! Nathan Drake is a dork. Tomb Raider clone. There was a 5 year gap between Tomb Raider games and this allowed Uncharted to scratch the itch that thoes fans had been missing by releasing 3 games in that time. But theres nothing original about it. The only thing more overrated than Uncharted is The Last Of Us. Cheap Re 6 clone.

To be fair, having played the Uncharted trilogy after hearing for years how incredible the Uncharted games were, I can also attest that they are VASTLY overrated.

That said, so is Metal Gear Solid, at least since MGS2 and beyond.

Smh.

> The Last of Us is an RE6 clone
> Saying Uncharted (or any other franchise) is overrated in an MGS thread
> Bringing up Tomb Raider comparisons to Uncharted in 2016

giphy.gif

What next, Jak and Daxter sucks because the sequels were more mature and dark? Something about Crash Bandicoot?

tumblr_static_admznnewzbscw4408osc8gco8.gif

Everything on this forum is fighting words lately

didju rike dat? will totally trigger someone

Back