Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You dodged a bullet not getting into the V crap. I only see myself getting the HT figures from now on unless it's Solid Snake related from another company.

I don't actually own any MGS stuff that isn't 1/6 at the moment, probably going to keep it that way. Only thing that sucks is I will likely never see all the characters I want.

Mgs V was a travesty for many reasons but when I heard no Hayter and the ******** reason why, as well as the reduced cutscenes/cinematic flair, and lack of memorable boss fights I said this isn't MGS anymore. Parasites really, ****ing seriously.... Nanomachines made sense especially in that universe but ****ing parasites!?!?

I can forgive Kojima though because honestly he gave us 1-4 and I love those games, I still think he is talented and look forward to his future work. Hopefully he treats the people he works with in the future with more respect though, the treatment he gave Hayter who was overtlty loyal to the franchise and fans was ******.

What...what is that h o m o stuff? No really what? I don't understand :cuckoo:

H o m o just means same doesnt it. If he said homosapien you guys wouldnt even care. Hes just using the word gratuitously to get attention.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

If that's true than Kojima must really be going out of his way for attention, again.

Wonder how long till he pisses off whatever company like he did Konami, and how long till the fanboys blame the company and not Kojima.

Now that he's free and keeps crying about it, someone in the press should ask him now the truth about Hayter. I was ok with the change, but he acted like a total diva regarding the handling of that subject. Well he's a diva for almost everything imo lol

I don't mind a man and his big words, it's just that we've all been duped before. Many, many, many promises on Twitter by Kojima himself on painting MGSV more than it actually was.

It's about "race & revenge". Taboo themes so intense that he will "quit the industry". PS4 is so powerful that it has "room to spare". Or how about being able to return to Camp Omega? Or that those who bought GZ will get a surprise "never been done in gaming before"? Or that "Every MotherBase will be different", and how the whore is an "antithesis to women in gaming"?

All those empty promises were never owned up to, instead he's hiding behind the Konami controversy in order to excuse himself for an inferior product. And we're supposed to rally behind his speeches again?

Let's replace the guy to have a guy that doesn't talk. Why try to separate the characters for the one and final game?

Not to mention the Venom Snake Total Recall bait and switch... "Masterpiece! A+ GOAT!! #standwithkojima."

The thing with Venom Snake is that they didn't even hide it. It was so obvious and rather poorly done :lol With everything else Ryan said, it's reasons like that which is why I can't believe this ****** fanbase for praising MGS V, and for trying to call it superior to everything else in 2015. It didn't live up to a thing. I actually never knew about the possibility of being able to return to Camp Ortega.

Kojima needs a real fall from grace, I really want him to get some sort of come uppance for all of this. It's such a shame that this Konami bull had to happen now...and I do want to see the real story behind Hayter being dropped.

u0eqcD5.jpg

I don't mind a man and his big words, it's just that we've all been duped before. Many, many, many promises on Twitter by Kojima himself on painting MGSV more than it actually was.

It's about "race & revenge". Taboo themes so intense that he will "quit the industry". PS4 is so powerful that it has "room to spare". Or how about being able to return to Camp Omega? Or that those who bought GZ will get a surprise "never been done in gaming before"? Or that "Every MotherBase will be different", and how the whore is an "antithesis to women in gaming"?

All those empty promises were never owned up to, instead he's hiding behind the Konami controversy in order to excuse himself for an inferior product. And we're supposed to rally behind his speeches again?

I like this post :3

Latest Batch of games back from VGA

20th Anniversary Games

Only 4 games away from having every single PS1 game variation ever released, so every Japanese release, every US release and every pal release :yess:

When it comes to collecting the games in every single format known to man, there's rampagesss and then there's everyone else :lol

Do you still have anymore to get? I know you have a lot already.

Back