Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks ,Im kind of new on this but I always like this mgs3 figures from medicom

I bought a Venom snake last month to but I think its going to be my last playarts kai [emoji29]
f36df0b34887a3c4386a2e15737e4f74.jpg

just hope some day I grab a zombie snake

sent from my MI Note using Tapaderatalk

Hey guys, been a while.
I was looking at my current cabinet and honestly I don't feel so attached to them as I used to. I was planning to sell some of the PAKs and keep what it really should be "must haves", help me decide what to keep/sell? :3 I got:
- PW Big boss
- PW Kaz
- Solidus
- MGS2 Raiden
- Meryl
- Solid Snake
- Liquid snake
- Cyborg Ninja
- Red Cyborg ninja
- GZ Big Boss
- Fatigues Venom
- V Ocelot
- Quiet
- MGR Raiden

What should be the "keepers"? I was thinking on selling the whole V wave, or maybe turn Ocelot into Tanker-mgs2-ocelot comissioned for custom.
Thoughts? (And thanks!)

Haha, I went through the same phase. Sold off my entire play arts kai collection. Just left with the metallic big boss and liquid snake. Focusing on 1/6 now.

Sent from my X9076 using Tapatalk

I saw your listing on ebay for solid, meryl, ninja, red ninja, and raiden. Great price, if i could have afforded them/didnt have them id have scooped them up. Btw, just got laid off for a couple weeks and moving to a new spot by the middle of march so no money for a bit, im still intersted in the deal we made but itll just take me a bit. If you have to list them i understand though........

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Seeing the interest thread in a new amnur sculpt had me curious. Did anyone get this sculpt of Snake?

IMG-20130413-00055.jpg

It looks amazing but i haven't seen a painted pic

Seeing the interest thread in a new amnur sculpt had me curious. Did anyone get this sculpt of Snake?

IMG-20130413-00055.jpg

It looks amazing but i haven't seen a painted pic

This head is no longer available through Amnur. You can get a good look at it painted by looking at the first few pages of the MGS Subsistance thread where Seb (Elvis1976) has the head on a completed Solid Snake figure.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...d-subsistence.html?highlight=metal+gear+solid

i got a old snake clear kubrick in. i only need a couple more kubricks for the whole set now. i also got koto rex black in.

I honestly think my Kubricks are my favorite part of my MGS collection. Was probably my favorite "hunt" trying to complete that set. I really wish they'd have released more for MGSV.

Yeah, i like them too. Whenever people see them theyre like "oh, they made legos too? I cant believe you even got the lego ones."

That was my first thoughts too :lol

also...some sites STILL have PAK Raiden and Liquid, on sale again like hobbylinkjapan...christ....

Yeah, i like them too. Whenever people see them theyre like "oh, they made legos too? I cant believe you even got the lego ones."

And then I tell them how much a paid for them and have to get out the carpet cleaner. My boyfriend was like, "Why the hell did you buy two? Wasn't one enough?" when I told him how much the Olive Drab costs. I now use that as my set point for justifying other purchases. Man this figure is expensive, but I did pay $325 for a lego.

oh, so you have 2!?!?! hook me up!

yeah, mgsv ones would be great, but having them actually finish the line with characters they missed would have been better. the mgs4/3/1 ones were severely lacking memorable characters.

I honestly think my Kubricks are my favorite part of my MGS collection. Was probably my favorite "hunt" trying to complete that set. I really wish they'd have released more for MGSV.

I'm missing a few, Night Vision Soldier, S2 or S3 Clear forgot it's either it's Old Snake or Zombie Face, Orange Snake & Crocodile Head Snake which is the most expensive. I have 2 S1 Raiden 1 had the sword broken stucked inside the sheath.

They were dirt cheap some point in time but missed the boat. The night vision was like $20. But they were fragile.

BTW the clear ones do turn slight reddish/brownish after time even inside closed cabinets.

Back