Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tecDkJ9.gif
I really have no reaction to this. Like, I don't.

Got stands for all the medicom udf figures, heres a pic. Ill be ordering more for after the move and using them for future 6" figures, i might even use them for the revoltechs too. They're like hot toys stands but much smaller and the bases are metal. What i like is you can custom bend them how you like.

2512eec01d9224998fcc3032a30523ee.jpg

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Knowing how things go it would probably be based off Venom Snake and not Solid :dunno

regrettably yes

I just don't post pictures of it often and don't collect much of it due to the focus on the prequel games.

Paid a lot for some of them, mostly Solid and Ninja :lol I got into the MGS craze a little late. That, and some of them went on sale not too long after like Liquid, and Nendo Raiden.

I regret even buying any of the V crap, knowing how awful the game would be after the fact.

I really can't imagine. I spent a grand total of $110 on everything MGSV related, and already feel like money burnt in ashes.

Which makes me wonder, what MGS have you guys spent most money on? My answer has to be MGS4- games, toys, limited edition console, t-shirts, posters. I must have spent thousands on that game alone. :lol

Back