Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
....without cheating I hope :monkey3 just kidding, pretty sure Kojima would put in some sort of 'o didju rike cheatin'?' thing :lol

Teach me your MGS ways Ryan, for I want the conferred title too!

....without cheating I hope :monkey3 just kidding, pretty sure Kojima would put in some sort of 'o didju rike cheatin'?' thing :lol

Teach me your MGS ways Ryan, for I want the conferred title too!

Yup, no cheating this time unfortunately. I thought you had the plat? BBE is pretty workable so long as you conserve ammo and pray during that damn Bike Chase scene.

Just keep in mind that if you're going for the BBE, every second counts- including pausing, saving, cutscenes and loading! :horror

P/s: I think MGS4 is still light years better than V.

Yup, no cheating this time unfortunately. I thought you had the plat? BBE is pretty workable so long as you conserve ammo and pray during that damn Bike Chase scene.

Just keep in mind that if you're going for the BBE, every second counts- including pausing, saving, cutscenes and loading! :horror

P/s: I think MGS4 is still light years better than V.
I have not, and probably will not (2 and 3 being exceptions) plat an MGS game ever :lol I find it way too much work compared to other games. The Bike Chase scene is what concerns me for a Big Boss title run

Even cutscenes? Ouch. That's bad...and I agree on MGS 4 :lecture

:horror Never knew that.

Yeah. Once it starts, better damn turn off you phone, lock grandma and pay attention. Plus the unskippable end credits already adds about 15 minutes to the 5 hour time limit. Overall, pretty darn satisfying way to play MGS4, I must say.

I have not, and probably will not (2 and 3 being exceptions) plat an MGS game ever :lol I find it way too much work compared to other games. The Bike Chase scene is what concerns me for a Big Boss title run

Even cutscenes? Ouch. That's bad...and I agree on MGS 4 :lecture

The only real difficult MGS game to plat is MGS2 and Rising. Those are for manly men, and I still can't plat Rising!

The rest are either a joke (MGS3), decently difficult (MGS4) or just plain time consuming that you know Kojima's laughing at you trying to plat (PW, MGSV).

It took me 150 hours to plat PW and 270 for MGSV. Never again.

I don't like those games enough to bother plating, except MGS2 maybe. But that ones too tuff with those VR missions!

The only real difficult MGS game to plat is MGS2 and Rising. Those are for manly men, and I still can't plat Rising!

The rest are either a joke (MGS3), decently difficult (MGS4) or just plain time consuming that you know Kojima's laughing at you trying to plat (PW, MGSV).

It took me 150 hours to plat PW and 270 for MGSV. Never again.
MGS 3's trophies are a joke, I've noticed :lol a little time consuming, but I agree on PW. I think Solidus and I once talked about it, not sure how else he felt but we got mad at some things.

Gonna try out that thing for MGS 4, thank you buddy :hi5:

270 hours of MGS V? Calling in helicopters for pick up is burnt into my brain after a tenth of that, I can only imagine your experience.

I don't like those games enough to bother plating, except MGS2 maybe. But that ones too tuff with those VR missions!

Yeah, the VR Missions are tough as nails, at least 10% of them.

MGS 3's trophies are a joke, I've noticed :lol a little time consuming, but I agree on PW. I think Solidus and I once talked about it, not sure how else he felt but we got mad at some things.

Gonna try out that thing for MGS 4, thank you buddy :hi5:

MGS4 isn't all that irritating to plat. Probably a 7/8 out of 10 in terms of difficulty and time. Definitely worth a shot.

Totally agree on that. I was very hyped with that MGS4 Fox edition rumor. That was way too good to be true

Fox Edition? What is that?

270 hours of MGS V? Calling in helicopters for pick up is burnt into my brain after a tenth of that, I can only imagine your experience.

Hoo boy, where do I strart? The Animal Conservationist Trophy for one thing, requires you to get in the chopper, place traps, call the chopper home and PRAY that you get the right animal on the pop up message as there's a 50/50 chance of that animal actually being caught in you trap. If you didn't get it, repeat the process again. There are a total of 46/47 animals you have to capture, only a few that you can actually see in person (like sheep or wolves). What a load of BS and the sheer repetition of chopper animation made me almost threw up. Not joking.

Or gullible.

Guys for some reason I don't find the MGS game-related thread and I have an issue, hopefully you can help me out with it. This is that I have completed all the side ops in MGSV but I'm stuck at 99% (PS4). I count them all over again and some threads on google say that mission 150 or 151 are the problem (not unlocked) but that's not my case. I haven't replayed those that are still appearing after cleared (with the new mission dot on the side, while still having the check mark). Do I have to replay them all if I want to get the 100% for sideops? Thanks in advanced!

A fake (snif) here's where it all started: https://www.reddit.com/r/metalgearsolid/comments/43m0gu/so_this_screenshot_of_an_apparent_metal_gear/

TL;DR: A (fake) fox engine remaster of mgs4

I'd be happy with a 1080p, 60fps remaster, along with cleaned-up texture filtering. The game still looks good today, though massively hampered by performance.

Guys for some reason I don't find the MGS game-related thread and I have an issue, hopefully you can help me out with it. This is that I have completed all the side ops in MGSV but I'm stuck at 99% (PS4). I count them all over again and some threads on google say that mission 150 or 151 are the problem (not unlocked) but that's not my case. I haven't replayed those that are still appearing after cleared (with the new mission dot on the side, while still having the check mark). Do I have to replay them all if I want to get the 100% for sideops? Thanks in advanced!

That thread is dead, hence why it's fun to mix and match this one.

Are you saying you you didn't unlocked all the side-ops yet? Check your trophy list, its should tell you if you've completed all main and side missions.

I feel like the remaster would point out where MGS 4 went wrong with story and some gameplay elements though...but I also feel some people would ignore that with the remaster because bias. I say this in light of DMC 4 Special Edition getting poor reviews compared to the first release.

I feel like the remaster would point out where MGS 4 went wrong with story and some gameplay elements though...but I also feel some people would ignore that with the remaster because bias. I say this in light of DMC 4 Special Edition getting poor reviews compared to the first release.

Yeah, i would love an MGS4 H, but it had glaring issues that need to be rectified. Shamefully neither will happen i don't think, or maybe regarding Konamis' history with remasters maybe not..

DMC4 HD got bad reviews!? Im actually quite surprised about that

This is how many 6" figures ive collected back. From the medi line, i think im only missing the olive drab one from the uk le now.

1391f3eabf169fc406abff5bcd5dad0f.jpg

464609c41431be32ed85dbc848be599a.jpg

fc936c86b168411e2ba2279bb3353cd6.jpg

58bd224c2e73ceee08303da19c692187.jpg

c4032c4903a629c72ca9ac88324becef.jpg

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Back