Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just found a medicom croc cap figure on ebay for a reasonable price so decided to get it :)

My d-dog came in today but amiami always gives me the dreaded "missed you" slip, so i guess ill see it tomorrow when i get out of work.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Hey guys. Don't really post too much on here but I picked up D-Dog and wanted to show him.
Cheers!

image.jpg

Here he is! This is an incredible figure! D-dog has an unbelievable amount of articulation, id go so far as to say he could possibly do anything a real dog can do. For those who ordered him you will not be disappointed. You wont be able to appreciate him fully until you get him in hand. My paint was perfect as well. This is right off the bat the best pak in this line, unbelievably a dog and not a human. The joints are plenty stiff enough to support any pose on him but not so tight you feel like youre breaking him. i chose to use the eyepatchless sculpt i thought it looked the best. each jaw is different and looks interchangeable between sculpts as well.

The downside i have found is the ears and jaw fall out very easily. This is due to the tiny pegs used and the holes for them being too big. I just used a tiny dot of tack on them and this was easily remedied.

Heres a couple of pictorials:

08307433b4a042d922cdb043e2167076.jpg

e78d2640b530d3f2e767a2043b715ac5.jpg

d5d64222c5d035eef33d0f2b3d6a402f.jpg

35adc1831ff208ff33d49aa9159f59b3.jpg

0c5e2c0f975f06de27cef9bac2a7ea1b.jpg

Last edited:
Look at the bright side, more people are realizing how stupid this fanbase can be, and they are....trying pitifully to take advantage of it! Some of these guys probably got away with it too :lol

Theres some yokel on ebay selling a pak red ninja for over $2500 as well. It amazes me how arrogant people are at times.

Theres some yokel on ebay selling a pak red ninja for over $2500 as well. It amazes me how arrogant people are at times.

That's ridiculous man. I always add these auctions to watchlist to make them think they're getting a sale :lol.

Look at the bright side, more people are realizing how stupid this fanbase can be, and they are....trying pitifully to take advantage of it! Some of these guys probably got away with it too :lol

I wouldn't doubt that :pow.

Just got charged for 1/2 size rex from bbts.

Nice, I can't wait to see your pics! I would've gotten the half-scale version, but my money was so tied up.

That's ridiculous man. I always add these auctions to watchlist to make them think they're getting a sale :lol.

I wouldn't doubt that :pow.

Nice, I can't wait to see your pics! I would've gotten the half-scale version, but my money was so tied up.
Right? :lol I might try that watch thing too

It's fun :lol.

In any cae, I think I'll be getting DD in the next couple of weeks. I went went Registered SAL again... here's hoping for the best.

Back