Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
when i got my shipping from amiami i chose ems and it took less than a week. not sure why you chose sal!?!?! any reason?

i just checked what bbts charged for shpping on 1/2 rex and it looks like it was under $10! not bad!

I saved money on shipping :crying:. It's supposed to be insured, just like EMS (which amounted to absolute s*** when customs destroyed my Sneaking Suit Snake). The shipping is slow as hell... I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I got DD... he's alright. His one head that has the ballistic mask had a crack in the glass section. I don't know if it's worth trying to buy a whole new figure one piece that I'll probably never display him with. He's got some missing paint strips through his fur. He doesn't have nearly the quality of the Red XIII figure, but he's just okay. I'll post pics tomorrow morning.

It goes beyond PAK. I always seem to get defective figures.

xuMWWfw.jpg

EF116pB.jpg

Um8Bu0b.jpg

aAz7xhe.jpg

vguZ99r.jpg

E5sgExm.jpg

your mgs paks look great man! you should have posted both shelves as well, it would have looked cool. did you get an extra miller for your mgsv shelf?

yesterday i got an email from amiami that the venom snake statue with the chicken hat got pushed back, it was supposed to release this month. then, this morning they sent me an email that the vulcanlog venom snake just came in and i paid for that. so now i have 1/2 rex and vl venom on their way to me. pretty cool and good timing because i didnt have any money last week, besides the fact that i had to pay matt for the mgs2 snake deposit. this week has been a money pit for me.

No, that's my original Miller. I need to get a replacement after all these years, since I never realized he's got this weird gooey looking spot on the paint dead center of his chest. At least he's really cheap still.

But you'd need a coat. You can probably do it with another Liquid figure, but that would be some seriously modding since you'd need to somehow combine the torsos.

Jason, why would you want a cripple Miller figure? :lol I mean, how'd you even pose it? He'd probably have to be sitting on the ground all the time...

He's got paint chips in parts of his hair, mostly his tail. And the helmeted head has a crack in the glass section. I'd probably never use that one, but it's the principle of it.

Oh alright. I'm actually amazed you managed to get replacements from a company like PAK :lol. I really should've tried it with my Sneaking Suit Venom Snake before I threw away the box....

Back