Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a final picture of my posters. Won't post another like this for a few years because I'm moving and these are being stored elsewhere. I have a few others that aren't pictured because of space. Once I have the wall space I'll get all these mounted along with the rest I collect in the following years. Enjoy for now.......

EDIT: This just arrived in the mail. All sealed.
10zu7ix.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 164
There are so many forgeries going around on Ebay :lol. I'm pretty certain that I'm the only person in the history of Ebay, who has ever sold three Kojima signed games with authentication...

for how much did you get, Solidus??

If he sold this during the inital MGS V craze, he'd be loaded :lol

Last edited:
for how much did you get, Solidus??

If he sold this during the inital MGS V craze, he'd be loaded :lo

I sold the extra games I got signed, for several hundred bucks each. I probably would've gotten more if I held onto them for the MGS V craziness, though :lol.

3??? How many do you have, "they belong in a museum".

Thanks! :lol I've got five signed games. MGS 4, MGS 3, PW, MGS 1, and the HD Collection. I posted them individually before in this thread, but I probably should take a group photo.

I sold the extra games I got signed, for several hundred bucks each. I probably would've gotten more if I held onto them for the MGS V craziness, though :lol.

Thanks! :lol I've got five signed games. MGS 4, MGS 3, PW, MGS 1, and the HD Collection. I posted them individually before in this thread, but I probably should take a group photo.

Lucky Man

wow, that's awesome. And you would have, no one would have expected the craze though :lol

This has got to be the most ridiculous auction I've seen. Let's all add it to watch list, so he thinks he's getting a sale :lol...

Metal Gear Solid PS1 Signed by Hideo Kojima RARE | eBay

Not on my pension, sonny.

Wow, that looks great! Yes, it almost will certainly work. The pale skin is accurate too. All you need is now a neck plug to put in the Wolf head and secure the plug with epoxy and you're good to go. Nice find!

@Ryan, who did the paint work on your Sniper Wolf?

I did, because I'm poor! :lol

Here is a final picture of my posters. Won't post another like this for a few years because I'm moving and these are being stored elsewhere. I have a few others that aren't pictured because of space. Once I have the wall space I'll get all these mounted along with the rest I collect in the following years. Enjoy for now.......

EDIT: This just arrived in the mail. All sealed.
10zu7ix.jpg

Is that Box of MGS cards sealed as well?
Can't imagine how much a sealed box would have set you back :thud:

Wow, you opened it? I saw it on ebay for over $1,500, then it went down to like $600 starting bid i think. Is that the one you got? Ill buy the box from you if you havent destroyed it.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Back