Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait to see those mods. In the mean time, I'll be calling you Ryan the Bewb Cutter. Ryan "Bewb Cutter" Pliskin.

Walked right into that one.

Kanye-West-Shaking-Head-No.gif

I just put a bid on a body with a medium bust and double jointed elbows. Cant really complain about trying a body and possibly not having it work for under $30. This one looks like itll work though, if not, ill use it elswhere.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Nice! Are there any Phicens for the other customs you were planning? The S02A is the best one for Wolf and Meryl.

i might use one for meryl but sniper wolf i want to be able to shoulder her psg-1 so i wont go that route with her. as long as i find a body thats pretty much seamless on the body itself ill be happy.

Its really aggrivating how much shorter than big boss the boss is.......

c7d1d741f87ea4402a230ac985ec0215.jpg

Shoulder her rifle? You mean pose it with the aiming stance and such? The S02A could do that, and then some.

and then some huh, heheh.

I love the new body, you could achieve any pose a regular body would do and I've gotten two so far for Meryl and Wolf, I'm getting more for my Terminator customs. Very durable too. Only negative is the metal wrist joints are a bit weak so I had to reinforce with clear nail polish. My Wolf could now aim her gun!

23822679986_e309f55c81_z.jpg

23544901760_93789cffc8_z.jpg

23544894900_eec75b5636_z.jpg

23814507906_5b685e8560_z.jpg

As for the Boss, she's a midget, you'll need to fix that with epoxy in her boots. No body swap as the suit is too short. Easy for a guy like you, Jason.

nice shots man, your wolf looks great! im going with a different head though, something with rooted hair.

as for the boss im hoping the suit will fit the body and all i have to do is mod the legs, well see i guess.

im already working on my Iroquois plissken, i got a great flight suit and removed like 5 pockets from it and i also found a pouch vest from a sarah connor teardown that i pulled the pockets off of too. now im going to invest in various pouches to put on the vest so i can get the right look. i also have to find a bullet clip as well. i want to have this figure 100% that way when the head comes in it just needs to be painted and im done.

nice shots man, your wolf looks great! im going with a different head though, something with rooted hair.

as for the boss im hoping the suit will fit the body and all i have to do is mod the legs, well see i guess.

im already working on my Iroquois plissken, i got a great flight suit and removed like 5 pockets from it and i also found a pouch vest from a sarah connor teardown that i pulled the pockets off of too. now im going to invest in various pouches to put on the vest so i can get the right look. i also have to find a bullet clip as well. i want to have this figure 100% that way when the head comes in it just needs to be painted and im done.

Man, I'd love to see that Pliskin WIP! Do post shots or the stuff, I'll be your best friend!

I love the new body, you could achieve any pose a regular body would do and I've gotten two so far for Meryl and Wolf, I'm getting more for my Terminator customs. Very durable too. Only negative is the metal wrist joints are a bit weak so I had to reinforce with clear nail polish. My Wolf could now aim her gun!

Those shots look fantastic. The new body (and repainted HS) really serves to elevate the figure on a whole different level. The fuller proportions combined with the greater range of motion for better poses almost makes it look like a Premium Format statue.

Wow such an amazing work there! What is the lowest price for that kind of body?

Those shots look fantastic. The new body (and repainted HS) really serves to elevate the figure on a whole different level. The fuller proportions combined with the greater range of motion for better poses almost makes it look like a Premium Format statue.

Thanks! I never thought of that! :lol

Wow such an amazing work there! What is the lowest price for that kind of body?

Thanks! Man, I hate that these bodies always go up in price and are hard to find. Understandable, since I think they're they're the cream of the crop in female bodies. The lowest is $85 right now with free shipping.

1 6 Phicen Super Flexible Steel Skeleton Seamless Suntan Mid Bust S02A Body | eBay

Thanks! I never thought of that! :lol

Thanks! Man, I hate that these bodies always go up in price and are hard to find. Understandable, since I think they're they're the cream of the crop in female bodies. The lowest is $85 right now with free shipping.

1 6 Phicen Super Flexible Steel Skeleton Seamless Suntan Mid Bust S02A Body | eBay

Makes sense the price, such a good looking piece. Now with your experience, what other type of body do you recommend as an alternative? Like, the cheaper version? Lol

Back