Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that the same one that came with the special edition?If so,how are the joints?
I have the 1/2 and the plastic and joints are kinda loose and feels cheap.

No accessories at all. It's just a tiny figure that costs almost $100... He's got a small paint defect on his leg, but I don't think I can be bothered trying to get another one.

K5cVLRV.jpg

gK7Dh7t.jpg

Bjuzitm.jpg

L5MB6Td.jpg

ytUpec9.jpg

nYPjTBL.jpg

Really don't know to be honest. His tray in his box is so weird to look at since it's only meant to store him. His box overall is smaller than all PAK boxes.

Mantis has 4 distinct looks in MGSV they could of added for him. When he is possessed by Volgin he has the fire coming from his hands, when he is possessed by Skullface the shape of his Gas mask is different, when he is possessed by Venom he has a horn and when he is possessed by Eli he has the red rag on his shoulder. So they could of added some pieces to change who you display him with

Do you think theyll be any other paks besides whats left? I feel like dd is the last pak theyre doing.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

They're done after DD. They should of done Miller considering how much screen time he gets. He didn't do anything less than Ocelot.

Mantis has 4 distinct looks in MGSV they could of added for him. When he is possessed by Volgin he has the fire coming from his hands, when he is possessed by Skullface the shape of his Gas mask is different, when he is possessed by Venom he has a horn and when he is possessed by Eli he has the red rag on his shoulder. So they could of added some pieces to change who you display him with

I was thinking the same thing.

I haven't really played any Metal Gear, that was my brothers thing. What's with the arm? It looks cool for a desktop prop. Is it metal and could you articulate it like a real hand? That'd be a lot of fun if you could.

MGS dudebros would pay an arm and a leg if it was necessary for some collectibles anyway :lol

I dont even buy PAK but if they return and finally do MGS2 Snake I will get him. Hopefully Old Snake happens at some point as well.

Got my goodsmile raiden from the mailman. Ill give you my thoughts on it after lunch with my girlfriend. Anyone else get theirs yet?

The art print is really small but its done in a nice quality, carded with a gold foil. He looks nice overall, although i havent opened him yet.

fdeeade66bc5d79fbffc6b98ae3e5247.jpg

You guys have any preference for best art book? I've done some research and heard the Japanese HD collection one was pretty good. But I'd like to get you guy's opinions as well.

Back