Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It sounds like he is making them based on interest but even if it comes painted you could always get a repaint. The only thing I don' care for is the mask but overall its a really good piece IMO.

For Japan HD Limited Edition artbook, i really recommend it. It contain MGS 1, 2, and 3 artworks, and has nice hardcover and good quality papers.
But if you got more money to spend, maybe you can get the Metal Gear 25th Anniversary Artworks.

Ocelot came.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Big Boss watches intensely...

jkLzoIo.png

That sucks, Jason, where did you buy it from?

My Venom Snake that got ceased by customs in NYC has small paint chips here and there :pow. But, for some reason, I don't think it was because of the packaging...

Yeah, i got him through bbts. I dont think asking for an exchange will help. Its so bad im thinking of trying to repaint him but im scared. Hes shepard or drake bad imo.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Any of you guys have the Medicom RAH Old Snake MGS4, is it a quality piece? I might buy one off ebay but wanted to get some opinions first.

Any of you guys have the Medicom RAH Old Snake MGS4, is it a quality piece? I might buy one off ebay but wanted to get some opinions first.

It's a great figure and like Pliss said, poseability is non-existent, it looks great though, and certainly has presence.

But repainting the head is a MUST.

Back