Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any of you guys have the Medicom RAH Old Snake MGS4, is it a quality piece? I might buy one off ebay but wanted to get some opinions first.

It looks good,but the quality is horrible imo.No wrist joint,just hands that are just 1 whole rubber piece so the fingers will start seperating when you have him holding the rifle or gun,which will stretch and bend the fingers.Mine also seperated under the armpits,crotch and elbows.Don't know what the going price is these days,but it certainly ain't worth over 150$ judging by the quality.

Last edited:
I really hope we would get a newer version, but you got a better chance of Kojima coming back to Konami and doing MG1-2 remakes.

Got my Nendoroid Raiden in. Jason's right, it is kinda tight/stiff. The alternate head's connectors didn't work properly as well, and the sheath was a pain in the ass to put on the back. Ok nendoroid, but Solid Snake was the better one imo

I had no problem with the head it was getting the guns in the hands and the sheath on his back with the back peg and strap.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Yeah basically that. I do wish we had an alternate hair piece for the naked body

Got my Nendoroid Raiden in. Jason's right, it is kinda tight/stiff.

the naked body

if-you-know-what-i-mean-mr-bean-rage-face-jas-fasola-podtekst-erotyczny-mem-oryginal.png

Back