Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, AmiAmi... and it's been stuck at ISC New York since Sept. 30th :thud:

They can be super slow, I once had a head sculpt I bought off ebay sit there for 2 months, I had given up on it then it finally just showed up one random day:impatient: That's luckily not the norm but it does happen:panic:

They can be super slow, I once had a head sculpt I bought off ebay sit there for 2 months, I had given up on it then it finally just showed up one random day:impatient: That's luckily not the norm but it does happen:panic:

That's reassuring, I hope I get mine soon. I've also got two more things coming from AmiAmi this month :lol.

Yeah, I've been wondering, how long does it usually take for your packages to get delivered down there? :lol
It's weird, "import" stuff express from Asia (eBay, HLJ or Ami2) takes the 7 days they promise or less, without fail, my latest shipment of SHF Darth Mauls from Amiami came in 5 days :lol

But express from BBTS, meaning across the border, takes usually 1 or 2 weeks, and stuff I buy from eBay from the US takes from 2 weeks to a month :lol via Priority :lol and it's twice or 3 times the cost of express shipping from Asia.

Dem Asians be shipping masters.

Just saw Metal Gear Solid 25th Anniversary ArtWork Collection up at BBTS, I wasn't even aware this was coming out.

I'll pass on that. I saw videos on the contents and it doesn't have much more than what's already been released in the past in other artbooks.

Yeah, I think they're the same special edition artbooks. $300... no-hooo way. I've got the money to burn, but noooo way.

Is there actually any art in there that's not in the last HD collection book, Is there any pics?

I saw a run through of it on Youtube, and there's a little bit of new stuff in there never released... but it looks like 85% of the book is old stuff. It's not worth this much money.

Keep checking this thread hoping for HT news... Guess they will let the Phantom pain license die out too

If you don't have the art books already, $300 is not that much.

They all individually sell for over $100 each, and the official prints they released with AOJI start at $250 so depending on how you view it, it's not actually anymore expensive.

Desperately seeking a full scale idroid and stumbled across a cosplay BB auction that sold on ebay with what looked like an orange cast of said device.

Anybody any idea where it came from? Would love a full scale cast even more so than the case.

Back