Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mgs2hd2 (1).jpg

Great shots dude, im really happy with mine it makes me want to get the soldier that goes with him.. i hope they give him the proper camo patterns from the tanker or some changeable heads, like i have only seen the really big helmet on the figure but i think that the one that it should have is the light infantry one

Totally agree but unfortunately I'm pretty sure their doing the heavy Infantry soldier :-S

Great shots dude, im really happy with mine it makes me want to get the soldier that goes with him.. i hope they give him the proper camo patterns from the tanker or some changeable heads, like i have only seen the really big helmet on the figure but i think that the one that it should have is the light infantry one

Thanks:hi5: The solider is cool but I would like to see a Raiden in the skull suit personally, I wonder how far they will take this line, not familiar with how figma works, do they dive deep or make one or two figures like hot toys and move on?

Thanks:hi5: The solider is cool but I would like to see a Raiden in the skull suit personally, I wonder how far they will take this line, not familiar with how figma works, do they dive deep or make one or two figures like hot toys and move on?
Depends, it's basically a toss-up between the ideas you suggested: they either dive deep and go through most if not all the central characters of a series, or just do one or two figures and move on if they think it's enough (this latter choice being the most common one).

I guess it will depend on the sales of the soldier but even that doesn't guarantee anything. I'd definitely be in for a Skull suit Raiden though.

Depends, it's literally a toss-up between those: they either dive deep and go through central characters of a series, or just do two figures and move on if they think it's enough.

I guess it will depend on the sales of the soldier but even that doesn't guarantee anything. I'd definitely be in for a Skull suit Raiden though.

Well I'm not sure how the soldier will sell, I may want one if the price is right, Raiden on the other hand in his skull suit would be bought no question If done well. I guess we will have to wait and see I guess:impatient:

cool! i want to get the busts too, might have to snap them up quick before they get too high in price theyre already too expensive as it is. also, as a guy who actively smokes cigars, they only really stink up the place when theyre lit.

cool! i want to get the busts too, might have to snap them up quick before they get too high in price theyre already too expensive as it is. also, as a guy who actively smokes cigars, they only really stink up the place when theyre lit.

i threw the Ocelot one on Ebay :wink1: Its scheduled to go live tonight at 10PM Est

Got a fake $10 iphone from ebay to fill in the iDroid. The dummy phone is surprisingly heavy and adds some really nice weight to the iDroid

Good idea. Ebay is now selling the silicone idroid cover if people didnt have to have the original, it looks pretty close to it too.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Just looked after i said it and i dont see it either anymore. Sorry, they must have taken it down, id check another day in case it pops back up.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Oh man... my Venom Snake fig has been stuck in customs for two weeks now :pow. I bet some slobbish worker saw "Venom Snake" and thought it was an actual Snake.

Back