Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They have done that for characters like Homura Akemi from Madoka Magica, but in her case, it was a big difference (regular hair, and braided hair) as opposed to Raiden, who would have no differences except for the faceplate. Nendoroid Batman had a similar case, two bodies but only one head

Revoltech Big Bawse from MGS V

11703163_832248456892800_9202993550563612762_n.jpg

11665704_832248483559464_2929657709143310140_n.jpg

Looks like standard size and not a Revomini

Not sure if this is true but we might see a Hot Toys Red Raiden Tomorrow! I remember seeing a hot toys catalog image of red raiden when the original raiden was announced! :)

Edit: Red Raiden Catalog Image Attached

This is what the post says (sorry for the crappy resolution):

Coming Soon: ANH Leia, Terminator Endoskeleton and T-1000, Han and Luke Stormtrooper, Red Raiden.

All were posted on the Sideshow website's banner which they forgot to change.

If you hover your mouse over the banner it currently shows you Leia. Before it had all the other names mentioned above. It's currently password protected. We'll most likely see them all at SDCC.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/events/comic-con/

ec0c2f827da8fb9cb4c4d31e3acf675b.jpg

2dcda5fede427ed73f4796af3781c50a.jpg

I can't see anything that pic says...can you try uploading it again?

White would have been great, or blue. The red doesn't look too bad but I can live.

You know... it's scary how that's probably the truth. That color IS in the game, but I'm sure they are aiming it at that market... maybe if it sells well... and Asians love robots and cyborgs... they'll do the Desperado unit.

It's not even gonna be of accurate colour from the game. They even changed the colour of new Mark III figure (basic red of later suits instead of cherry red), most likely because that's the only one all Ironman fanatics can see. :lol

That red armor makes absolutely no sense. Would've been better if they gave Raiden a translucent red tint for his entire body, for a Jack the Ripper version. But, from that picture, it looks like they were giving him Iron Man colors.

That red armor makes absolutely no sense. Would've been better if they gave Raiden a translucent red tint for his entire body, for a Jack the Ripper version.

DISSSSS

I immediately thought this when we first saw it, that it would be such a great variant... but how could they make it work? Paint those energy pulses across his armor?

Watch as we get the red version is a remarkably short time because Iron Man

or worse yet, red version before the default black :thud:

Got my Raiden Hot toys, gotta admit I'm pretty disappointed. I'll post some pics and a mini review later.

DISSSSS

I immediately thought this when we first saw it, that it would be such a great variant... but how could they make it work? Paint those energy pulses across his armor?

I'd be fine with translucent paint, but as for the pulses, they could attach some LEDs somewhere and connect them with translucent fiber optic cables... (Hey Jason, are you reading this?).

Back