Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
probably not. i needed a duty belt from it that i was searching for forever, could never find it. im going to buy another when another deal comes around, ill swap parts between the 2 for my peacewalker version as well. i had hoped for a long time that someone would part out an armor one but to no avail. i wish to god i never sold my other one, bad move.

Great looking display! Are those custom glass cabinets?

Hmm I forgot but I was gradually getting rid of them these past few years, I just can't afford to keep them when there are so many other figures to get. What are you looking for? I think fellow member and buddy Mosya still has some PAKs for sale.

yes those are,and thank you mate!

Yeah, you can fill them though then drill them out. Should be fairly easy. Id use those until you find something more suitable. The cool thing is theres a knife holding hand.

Does anyone have Hot Toys the Boss from metal gear solid 3? Got an opportunity to get it for £70, never planned on getting it due to the head sculpt not being amazing... But i love the series and considering getting it to go with my Snake and soon to be arriving Raiden Hot Toy figures... Anyone who has it, is this worth getting?

Does anyone have Hot Toys the Boss from metal gear solid 3? Got an opportunity to get it for £70, never planned on getting it due to the head sculpt not being amazing... But i love the series and considering getting it to go with my Snake and soon to be arriving Raiden Hot Toy figures... Anyone who has it, is this worth getting?

She's worth it if you're a huge fan of the character or if you're a completionist. I'm the latter, and personally it's a decent figure- certainly better than the HT Naked Snake and the sculpt isn't bad, nor are the suit, accessories and level of detail. It's just that she's a bland figure, really boring to look at and serves nothing more than a peg warmer for your other 1/6 MGS figures.

Nendoroid Raiden is here

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

More pics here >> 2015

She's worth it if you're a huge fan of the character or if you're a completionist. I'm the latter, and personally it's a decent figure- certainly better than the HT Naked Snake and the sculpt isn't bad, nor are the suit, accessories and level of detail. It's just that she's a bland figure, really boring to look at and serves nothing more than a peg warmer for your other 1/6 MGS figures.

Thanks for the insight, I like the character, but i wouldn't really call myself a huge fan... hmmm decisions!

Back