Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7b83aef866ee5d1d8ec16b6997e6e647.jpg
f058962a1c8084a86a063fbd9826fc64.jpg
9f7d68acea2041e0854020f12735285a.jpg

Check out Amnur's new work!
I used ps to paint it,and it looks really great!

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Whoa Fireclawjack, that looks beastly. I spot a lot of things I like, such as Iron Patriot, Wolverine, Biggu Bawse and dat Batmobile, very nice :clap:
Phew. I finally sold my last PAK (Meryl) so I now am completely PAK-less. I think the only thing that might persuade me to get back into the line is if they made MGS2 Snake and the Dead Cell figures. Like I said, I think PAKs are fantastic but I don't think I could afford to catch up, not with so many 1/6 figures demanding my attention.

That being said, I wonder what the future of MGS PAKs will be now that Kojima is leaving. It's not like we're seeing hints of other MGS PAKs beyond the TPP line. Maybe we won't get that MGS2 Snake after all. :(

BTW Jason, nice update!
When did you sell the others? I would have bought some of yours :gah: That said, I think you and Jason are right, God knows what other MGS PAKs we could get. They aren't even doing older games at this point, just newer ones except for FF.

Great looking display! Are those custom glass cabinets?

When did you sell the others? I would have bought some of yours :gah: That said, I think you and Jason are right, God knows what other MGS PAKs we could get. They aren't even doing older games at this point, just newer ones except for FF.

Hmm I forgot but I was gradually getting rid of them these past few years, I just can't afford to keep them when there are so many other figures to get. What are you looking for? I think fellow member and buddy Mosya still has some PAKs for sale.

Hmm I forgot but I was gradually getting rid of them these past few years, I just can't afford to keep them when there are so many other figures to get. What are you looking for? I think fellow member and buddy Mosya still has some PAKs for sale.
Just a new Solid Snake cause I think mine is kinda defective, his articulation seems far more limited than it should be, and I know it's already limited, and his head sculpt sorta annoys me :lol Besides that, I sorta want Kaz at times.

Back