Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man, that's a great listing, thanks.

I'm gonna ask him if he is open to ship it without the global shipping program, just regular USPS, the global shipping program is a scam.

Yeah, that's a good price. It's becoming especially harder to find Yamato Snake. I bought one for the accessories and clothes for a custom project.

Well back then I didn't have google, plus I'm pretty sure those didn't reach Mexico, only the McFarlane ones, first one I ever bought was the fish tank with Snake and Meryl.

The splitter version venom snake came in today.

89f6ca89b1f803cece02da5cc495c0ad.jpg

The Splitter one! I've stopped collecting PAKs, but your displays always make them look so nice.

Thanks. When these things come to a hault im gonna do a group shot. Its crazy how many theyve done.

On a side note, anime island STILL hasnt gotten gecco bb in! I see why theyre so cheap, theyre the last people on the planet to get anything. They should discount their ****.

Thanks. When these things come to a hault im gonna do a group shot. Its crazy how many theyve done.

On a side note, anime island STILL hasnt gotten gecco bb in! I see why theyre so cheap, theyre the last people on the planet to get anything. They should discount their ****.

Man, if they ever did MGS 2 or MGS 4 Snake, I'd buy them in a heart-beat.

Anime Island sucks. I remember when they had the red version of Raiden on order, and required a $20 down-payment. A few months later they canceled it, and I never got my refund, despite multiple emails asking them.

I never trusted anime island, some of their listings are misleading such as some of the DBZ Figuarts, they use the SDCC images for the original figures :lol

Phew. I finally sold my last PAK (Meryl) so I now am completely PAK-less. I think the only thing that might persuade me to get back into the line is if they made MGS2 Snake and the Dead Cell figures. Like I said, I think PAKs are fantastic but I don't think I could afford to catch up, not with so many 1/6 figures demanding my attention.

That being said, I wonder what the future of MGS PAKs will be now that Kojima is leaving. It's not like we're seeing hints of other MGS PAKs beyond the TPP line. Maybe we won't get that MGS2 Snake after all. :(

BTW Jason, nice update!

Back