Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Figma Snake got shipped yesterday. I didn't know until now since Goodsmile didn't send me a notice for it.

Did anyone see these gecco sample pics kojima posted?

d3cace76333f44ac83cba8c89ea6c71a.jpg

7c79b7b734aa70913b0a29af7ffb269c.jpg

82a785702b14c2de99acabee2de24ff0.jpg

Or this koto rex paint up?

f61c9f9aaaa8b636dde3deba6adb10f7.jpg

7d2c53bdba21bf50319da93f9e287af7.jpg

f7837c25a9b80f573445c043b5ea342e.jpg

Still waiting on a few orders before I send out my Figma Snake, will EMS him and two other figures

Dont know if it was posted

They haven't yet, thanks for posting them! Looks good enough to me there, but it appears the consistency with the paint on the faces isn't consistent... much like with their Black Swordsman version of Guts. The gritted teeth face in the 2nd video is much darker than the first. The fact it can go into the codec pose is more than enough reason for me to get it. I might get more than one, just have a few different displays.

Since mine is Priority International, I guess I'll get it by Fri-Sat.

My figma snake was somehow sent to the wrong state so I will likely have to pay shipping again.

What? Did you order from goodsmile? That's rediculous if it wasn't your fault. I'm sure they would refund you the shipping price if true. Also you got it sent fast!

Yeah I got the confirmation email and the billing address was right but the shipping address just says Alabama which is just the first state in the selection so maybe I didn't do something right.

Damn dude, thats horrible!!! If you were to get yours that quick hopefully mine will be in tomorrow then, thatd be cool. Got a special spot in my cabinet with his name on it.

Back