Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The prices for those are a joke. Anyone needing a high-quality aviator should just buy a Ray Ban - it'll cost much less.

I like that Kojima does these marketing things but the prices are always to damn high.

I'd love an MGS iPhone cover but for £90? Hell no, it better be made outta gold

Loving these two new heads, Amnur one is nearly there but the dabs one needs a fair bit more stuff.

Anyone got a link to a decent pair of gloves and an alternative hair band tails (was thinking food bag ties painted blue).

Man the Figma Snake looks like such a downgrade, wow. The price doesn't help. I'm still buying it though, I couldn't cancel my po anyway. But I do think it'll be better in hand. At least the rest of Snake shouldn't be bad

Loving these two new heads, Amnur one is nearly there but the dabs one needs a fair bit more stuff.

Anyone got a link to a decent pair of gloves and an alternative hair band tails (was thinking food bag ties painted blue).

The sculpts look great. I think a twisty tie could work for the bandana, and maybe you could glue a piece of cloth on either side.

I should be getting my Sean Dabbs sculpt tomorrow

Yeah, that's a good decision, Jason. I'll have to pick up my parts for Liquid soon. It's amazing how we'll now have two MGS figures that Hot Toys will never make.

So I know this isn't new or anything but I finally got the Hot Toys Naked Snake and it's pretty lousy. I expected the limited articulation but it's worse than I expected and it's super fragile and just generally cheap feeling. It's probably the most underwhelming Hot toys figure I've ever bought.

So I know this isn't new or anything but I finally got the Hot Toys Naked Snake and it's pretty lousy. I expected the limited articulation but it's worse than I expected and it's super fragile and just generally cheap feeling. It's probably the most underwhelming Hot toys figure I've ever bought.

How about the sculpt in person. I wanna grab it eventually for that. The suit doesn't impress me. It lost its charm from the game

It is probably one of the most underwhelming figures I've ever bought period. I almost wish I didn't buy it.

The sculpt is all right though, but it looks off in some angles.

Back