Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty sure it's animal abuse if you force a dog into a sneaking suit...just saying. And also to hold a knife in its mouth

Potential GOTY folks.

Asia must lap that stuff up because I can't see a normal man (other than a kid) thinking it is better having the eyepatch and a sneaking suit

The whole dog sidekick just comes across as childish. And as pointed out many times, Anime-ish.

"Jack & Hooch."

xmHW9eK.jpg

You guys know that was sarcasm with me saying GOTY right? :lol Arkham Knight is sweeping that up.

Also the only time I think a dog sidekick was ever done right I Am Legend, only time I ever took it seriously. Haunting Ground...kinda did as well but idk about that game really

Anyone heard anything new from hot toys on the Phantom pain license ? was hoping to have seen something pop up in the new catalog :dunno

really hope they get on it,but yeah im pretty sure the wait is in order since the last of what we saw of AC joker was two years ago :/

That's bizarre, GSC never did that with my numerous things I ordered directly from them, and they came to around Snake's price...maybe it's since he's almost 10000 yen after shipping

Back