Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wtf...

1434115853813.jpg

I'm sure it will look better in hand. That said im actually considering getting the sculpts repainted. The second, grimaced head looks to have better paint apps.

I'm glad I canceled that figure. Way too expensive for a figma, especially if it turns out like that.

One thing I don't like that most recent figures do is not have the bandana right over his eyes. They leave a gap, as well as have it be really thick. I dunno why

Well, as someone who has ordered the Snake figma, I sure feel like a fool now. Blegh, atrocious, and that beard .. come on, Figma, is it that hard to make it at least look a bit like a beard for non-prototypes? It's the reason for at least 70% of the gripes I have with the figures on the pictures.. just speckles..

Well, as someone who has ordered the Snake figma, I sure feel like a fool now. Blegh, atrocious, and that beard .. come on, Figma, is it that hard to make it at least look a bit like a beard for non-prototypes? It's the reason for at least 70% of the gripes I have with the figures on the pictures.. just speckles..

The beard in the prototype looks like one solid colour, where as here it looks like they tried to recreate stubble. I guess it's more accurate but I also preferred the prototypes version.
My hype is still there. It's nowhere near the difference the PlayArts MGS1 Snake had. That was quite horrifying.

From those photos it's as bad as pak mgs1 and the revo :lol

Solid Snake has suffered across the board in the facial department figure wise. Even going back to the mcfarlene figures

I still think that how small the head actually is, it's going to look way way better in hand anyways and the blown up problems won't be problems

From those photos it's as bad as pak mgs1 and the revo :lol

Solid Snake has suffered across the board in the facial department figure wise. Even going back to the mcfarlene figured

Well those were badly lit photos, it looks great from all the others. While PAK Snake looked bad in every one.

I also wonder why it seems so hard for these guys to nail the face? Medicom did the best job of all, as well as ironically the very 1st PAK peace walker Boss. Gecco was pretty good too.

I hope this sells well so we get many more still

Theres someone on ebay that has the pak splitter version of venom snake on ebay already. I thought that it doesnt release until august?!?!?! They want way too much for it, not paying $165. Bbts has a preorder for it for $99. Ill just wait. I do like how he has a metallic arm instead of the red one though. I bet theyll do a variant with his yellow arm like in the sneak peek of the game when they showed quiet.

I honestly need more characters than another big boss :( i skipped skullface and might skip quiet since after V their roles don't have a major impact on the future timeline. More hyped for a mini Mantis tho :3 and even ocelot considering he might be the only figure we can get of him :C

Mine has already shipped from Goodsmile, but I'm sure it'll be okay. Worst case scenario: we'll have to repaint some parts ourselves, including the head.

Mine has already shipped from Goodsmile, but I'm sure it'll be okay. Worst case scenario: we'll have to repaint some parts ourselves, including the head.

Lucky, mine is still on the slipcase ready phase. Hopefully it's a fast ship, I've had stuff arrive after 2 days from Japan before

Getting another detolf, so why not kitbash a new figure for the it (the one with HT sculpt).

I think I'm gonna crack soon and get HotToys BigBoss. I really need to get a detolf, I keep getting stuff and no where to put it. Which is why no ones seen my collection haha.

Back