Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They were pretty all over the place with which character they chose next. I dunno why but I don't think they'll do MGS3 characters anytime soon. We already got 3 new BigBoss' 2 in fatigues and a Volgin. I think if they go anywhere its back to MGS2 and 4

I'm pretty sure they'd only do MGS 3 only for more Big Boss figures, since we got variants of Boss from the start in the Peace Walker line.

They really were all over the place with the line too. First PW, then MGS 1, then MGS 2, then MGR, then back to MGS 2 and MGS 1...or something like that, am I right? Before they went to MGS V

Got Metal Gear Ray today, I know that I'm late to the party, but it's pretty dang cool. glad to of got it at a discounted price though. gosh darn big... wife and kid like it too surprisingly.

I really hate how they polish those promo versions of a figure and when the actual version is released, it looks completely different. I'm not sure if that Figma Snake has just poor photos, it really looks like a bootleg version of the original. That is (almost) like cheating your customers.

It's definitely false advertising, but later on since there are many pics of the final product, I don't think there's anything the customers can do except decide whether to buy them or not.

I'm just glad they messed up with MGS2 Snake, since it's the version I like the least :lol I hope if they do MGS1 Snake they are more careful.

It's definitely false advertising, but later on since there are many pics of the final product, I don't think there's anything the customers can do except decide whether to buy them or not.

I'm just glad they messed up with MGS2 Snake, since it's the version I like the least :lol I hope if they do MGS1 Snake they are more careful.

GsDWhrh.gif

I actually would have wanted to have at least one really nice MGS2 Snake figure, since now there are...none? That figma looked really good and then...:slap

I think it was just a blurry camera. The details on the figure still seem to be there, when compared to the shots from the prototype.

It will look fine, every figure takes a hit from the proto to production

The paint will be a little blander and the parts not as snug to the body etc

This is why we can't have nice things Gaspar :ohbfrank:

I won't judge till it drops. Figmas literally have always looked like their prototypes, they say they put extra effort into Snake, so I doubt they started crapping the bed now

Looking at pictures of figma snake on Instagram. He looks decent other than the lacklustre paint on the faces.

Yeah it's a shame, he looks so solid (no pun intended) in all the prototype pics... but that goes with most lines.

Back