Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The lamp is great if yours doesn't short out, while the arm is weird and obscure. The steelbook looks lame too, it's seriously just the regular box art that looks marginally better. At least other steelbooks usually change up the art or make it look nicer. The thing looks underwhelming...I'd rather that bronze PAK over the arm frankly.

The console is cool, but I'm probably going to go for an Uncharted or Arkham Knight bundle.

The one I got from Gamestop didn't work, only the light did. I had to mail it to the factory and get a new one. It's been off ever since I tested it, and now has like an inch of dust on it :lol

Imma fa p all night with dat iron snake hand

:lol

Imma fa p all night with dat iron snake hand

Howard, is that you? :lol
c1mzAEs.jpg

I'm actually really excited for the MGSV Special Edition. I think the hand is an awesome piece. I just wish it was 1:1 like the Japanese CE. (at least that's what I heard).

And of course, the Japanese version comes with the bigger hand? I can't even fathom why. Must be some sort of inferiority complex behind that decision.

the shipping is almost as much as the pp, i doubt youll get a good price break but good luck!

Yeah they wouldn't budge on the shipping they reckon it weighs 3kg i think there dreaming.

I just found out the Aussie collectors edition for phantom pain is $250 dollarydoos! W.T.F.:thud:

I'm thankful on these days that i don't collect everything and anything from franchises I'm into

The artwork and figures cost a fortune, i suppose at least if you get the 1:1 hand you can wipe your ass and jerk off with it, if you felt like you needed to get your moneys worth :lol

Hey guys, I was away for awhile due to work. Hope nothing major happened.

I bought the Boss figure for $100. I think she's decent with her poncho posed just to make her more dynamic. Kind bummed that just like Snake, she has major height issues and nowhere near as in scale as my other MGS ladies.

16722582195_c3ca8c644d_c.jpg

16515301557_7e244b4395_c.jpg

16515299787_abfc2e6df7_c.jpg

16721325951_d4a66637a3_c.jpg

Nice man, finally got one. Shes pretty cool but yeah its a bummer shes short.

Thanks Jason! I see you have a new pet. :lol

Btw, how does the Gecco Raiden scale up against the MGS HT figures? I have some spare space next to Snake and the Boss and I'd get Raiden immediately if he's in proper 1/6 scale.

Back