Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, I was away for awhile due to work. Hope nothing major happened.

I bought the Boss figure for $100. I think she's decent with her poncho posed just to make her more dynamic. Kind bummed that just like Snake, she has major height issues and nowhere near as in scale as my other MGS ladies.

16722582195_c3ca8c644d_c.jpg

16515301557_7e244b4395_c.jpg

16515299787_abfc2e6df7_c.jpg

16721325951_d4a66637a3_c.jpg

Awesome man! Glad you posted that, it reminded me. I had to swap out my Boss suit for a newer one, since the old one turned yellow and the silver sections of the legs was deteriorating badly. I'll take a pic and post it maybe later today.

If you want additional height just buy the longer footpegs

I had that in mind.

Awesome man! Glad you posted that, it reminded me. I had to swap out my Boss suit for a newer one, since the old one turned yellow and the silver sections of the legs was deteriorating badly. I'll take a pic and post it maybe later today.

Thanks Pliss but wow, it yellowed? I was about to point out that the suit material seems kinda funky to me. It DOES look like something that could deteriorate overtime. I'm surprised it happened this soon, sorry to hear it happened to you.

How much did the replacement suit cost?

Anyway, you guys should check Snake as well, my friends' figure was ruined because the crotch stand permanently damaged the thighs, and the elbows crumpled beyond fixing due to the figure holding a pose for several months.

Really plis? Wow, mine isnt doing that i dont think. Ill have to check when i get home. Yeah shes mine ryan.

I had that in mind.

Thanks Pliss but wow, it yellowed? I was about to point out that the suit material seems kinda funky to me. It DOES look like something that could deteriorate overtime. I'm surprised it happened this soon, sorry to hear it happened to you.

How much did the replacement suit cost?

Anyway, you guys should check Snake as well, my friends' figure was ruined because the crotch stand permanently damaged the thighs, and the elbows crumpled beyond fixing due to the figure holding a pose for several months.

It started out as a small mark on her front left thigh, but I noticed it happened on the back too. And yeah the suit turned a dingie yellow color. The suit only cost $20 from Toy Anxiety. I was actually going to buy a whole new figure, but I chanced just the suit and it was perfect. It was tricky taking off/putting on the suit but it wasn't bad.

11051949_846036608788088_867893610346064652_o.jpg

The half scale arm is really tiny but it might look good displaying it with BB (TPP) from Hot toys when it comes out.

It started out as a small mark on her front left thigh, but I noticed it happened on the back too. And yeah the suit turned a dingie yellow color. The suit only cost $20 from Toy Anxiety. I was actually going to buy a whole new figure, but I chanced just the suit and it was perfect. It was tricky taking off/putting on the suit but it wasn't bad.
Mine has turned yellow on the zipper area. I'm planning to get her a BDU anyway so I don't really care, need to somehow mod the hair and find female boots

View attachment 170532

The half scale arm is really tiny but it might look good displaying it with BB (TPP) from Hot toys when it comes out.

Mine has turned yellow on the zipper area. I'm planning to get her a BDU anyway so I don't really care, need to somehow mod the hair and find female boots
Never mind the weirdo sextoy hands look at dat ninja bust..

Is it me or do those arms have different colors?

I still wanna know about that Ninja bust too...

Disappointed we (I'm in the UK) don't get the full scale arm. Just as it's posed at Konami, I'd want it to hold a controller like that. Hope the half scale one can hold one still and is articulated as much still.

Major hope now is for hot toys to get the games licence and give us the new snake (venomous, punished, big boss or what ever the title is now lol) at the very least. Hope for an ocelot to accompany him and maybe a dd and quiet to even out the ladies in the collection.

Can't believe we have a date though. Was sceptical of the leak last night but now it's real I can't wait. Will be planning a full saga run at the start of august and playing every single game along.

Sent from my phone so please excuse any errors.

You can always pre-order through Play Asia (later on) if you want the full-sized arm. They tend to run out of their stock very fast, though.

Disappointed we (I'm in the UK) don't get the full scale arm. Just as it's posed at Konami, I'd want it to hold a controller like that. Hope the half scale one can hold one still and is articulated as much still.

Major hope now is for hot toys to get the games licence and give us the new snake (venomous, punished, big boss or what ever the title is now lol) at the very least. Hope for an ocelot to accompany him and maybe a dd and quiet to even out the ladies in the collection.

Can't believe we have a date though. Was sceptical of the leak last night but now it's real I can't wait. Will be planning a full saga run at the start of august and playing every single game along.

Theres a leaked image of TTP being confirmed for HotToys. I just hope to god its the Fatigues and not the MGS1 Sneaking suit!

mgs2.jpg

Would import the full scale arm but price and import tax turns me off the idea and importing in general really. Unfortunately.

Ooo, didn't know about that leaked image. Now I am really hoping for more than just a basic snake figure and a sizeable line. Especially considering the hype and steam behind the game now, surely it's something to capitalise on.

The charges would be £30-40 max

We will most likely get 2 figures from TTP, released at least a year after the games out and then they'll drop the line

I wouldn't put it past them to do the alternative clothing either

Back