Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great...........another exclusive..........

Heres pix of my raiden statue.

37c2b6f7f445fa7cb1fc73bc0fee98cb.jpg

1e67befa7566912f348587b4e59f574b.jpg

a54bc88af6cb076616fe98d06631f37c.jpg

e4be75e728cb2f7cb323170200dc3258.jpg

7d10ab5e14d489290921f8579188f630.jpg

cf0ed78b7d939195b43e07b84fc17ca1.jpg

3636188b25753574a23df35cf6a130d0.jpg

b68a7944f8b07ae9a9292b45a411de2e.jpg

b807fc7108e55ab1d446c6b7b77003a5.jpg

edc0f752b58fcb23280742b7c977749d.jpg

Over all its awesome! I couldnt really find an issue with mine but i didnt look extremely hard either. Who else poed this?

Last edited:
Ocelot isn't painted.
That's a photoshop manipulation and Kojima even retweeted it.
You can tell it's not real because the reflection in the background on the glass is still grey!!!

Ocelot isn't painted.
That's a photoshop manipulation and Kojima even retweeted it.
You can tell it's not real because the reflection in the background on the glass is still grey!!!

I could tell because the actual paint won't be as good lol.

I think the sculpt looks more like ocelot than the in-game model does. I don't like how visible the joints are, other wise it's good

I could tell because the actual paint won't be as good lol.

I think the sculpt looks more like ocelot than the in-game model does. I don't like how visible the joints are, other wise it's good

:exactly::lol This is why I actually don't mind it so far, he looks sharper and thinner, like the original renders of Ocelot. The fact that we're getting him at all and not another BB is already a miracle.

Finally! An announcement on something I'd spend money on: MGS Alarm clocks!

MGSV-Exclamation-Mark-and-Question-Mark-Lights-On.jpg
And they light up too. Man that is awesome, I might buy it.

I seriously doubt we'll see anything MGS2 related because companies are still capitalizing on the TPP hype train.
Outside of Good Smile Company, probably so :dunno and it sucks. Good Smile is brilliant though, capitalizing on the TPP hype and the old games.

im really into the ocelot, i looked at game shots and stuff and he does look on par with the game. lets hope for good paint on release. (yeah right) this is also the first im seeing him painted.

rampagesss, dude, you must be rich or have good friends in high places because i buy a lot of expensive **** and i cant keep up with your ass. wtf!!! all those vga rated games must have costed a bomb! or, it could be that youre getting your own stuff rated!?!?!? dunno.

im not sure i agree with people that the mgs stuff has been low quality. i do agree though that the !/?/clock are atrociously bad, they look like something i can pick up at the flea market.

lol.. I wish i were rich! 95% of my VGA games are ones i have sent off to get graded. Much cheaper this way and also not many people seem to get Japanese games graded for some reason. I have only bought about 5 games already graded mainly because they were hard to find and stupid cheap!
And I’m not too sure on that, I think now days you’re keeping up just fine, especially if you get the kubrik Olive drap! Something I don’t have! always like seeing what you pick up

Also for no reason, have you received any boxes from Japan lately?

I always wondered how does the medi rah naked snake looks next to the PAKs? I'm starting to get interested in an "eyepatchless" Snake, but I don't know if will fit with the others (I know he doesn't fit with the mgs4 rahs lol)

Oic. Well, i dont have the od kubrick either. I always manage to track one down but never want to pay $400+ for one. I think its crazy to pay what ray/rex costs for a little lego figure. Maybe one day when i have a chunk of cash put away but definitely not right now. You always buy the stuff i wont too. I dont need to have every single reigion game and all the posters either. If i did that id be broke. Also, no mysterious packages from japan. Why what did you get from there that you didnt expect?

What about the fatigues version. And for how much around are they?

RAH I would say the standard tiger stripe rerelease. I made the mistake back on the day of paying reseller price right before the announcement of a rerelease >:-(

Thanks! Bit how tall is it compared to the latest PAKs? I get the impression that he might be smaller than Venom?

Got my Gecco Raiden today. It's sooo freaking nice! Anyone who has doubts about PVC needs to see this, just sublime details all over.

Really nice easy swap outs too, even the light up in the head is easy to turn on thanks to solid but easy to remove connectors.

Just awesome and I can't wait for Snake now and hopefully they do more!

1_zps0ornlzvn.jpg

2_zpsfvkkljve.jpg

3_zpsra4jpkth.jpg

4_zps15lc3y9t.jpg

5_zpso5da115h.jpg

6_zpscdzuakcg.jpg

7_zpsqz4zrj1h.jpg

8_zpsekfyehig.jpg

9_zpsozqydajb.jpg

10_zpsisvgng0x.jpg

11_zpsjtvwjwod.jpg

12_zpskmumkeov.jpg

Fantastic pics! It really is a beautiful statue.
I'm hoping for a Sam companion piece.
Thanks for sharing.

Question to everyone who has their Nendoroid Snake, how did you assemble the box?

Back