Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did not see that coming, Insta-buy! Now I demand more Sniper Wolf figures.

If like one based off if this:
swolf2.jpg

That's my favorite sketch of Sniper Wolf, but unfortunately, the statue won't be based off of Shinkawa's art at all :(. The Bishoujo line are stylized anime statues.

I would buy a Solid Snake in that statue type, hell I'd buy probably a whole MGS 1 line :drool

also yeah, Solidus is right about Kotobukiya. Most of their statues can be true to the source material, but the point of Bishoujo is stylized and cute and stuff. That said...getting a Sniper Wolf in that pose from another company isn't out of the question :monkey3

Great news for Wolf but not fan at all of Bishoujo statues, I hope it sells well tho, that way we might get a decent PAK of her :)

Play Arts Kai Ocelot in display at NY Toy Fair

Can't wait for this guy! :D

Some more pics here on this link: TAG Hobby » [

More Ocelot, Big Boss in Sneaking Suit and "Man on Fire"

Attachments

• tumblr_njsl1zXS9O1s3f5d6o1_540.jpg
    tumblr_njsl1zXS9O1s3f5d6o1_540.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 283
  • tumblr_njsl1zXS9O1s3f5d6o2_r1_540.jpg
    tumblr_njsl1zXS9O1s3f5d6o2_r1_540.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 276
Last edited:
An Ocelot always is good news, regardless of version. Maybe they will consolidate all the core chars from V first, and once the new fans jump into the saga, they will start throwing the classic characters, that way they can sell more. Just a wild guess or hope lol.

Also, anyone POd Quiet?

It will always pain me that SE has an iron grip on their licenses. So many characters from FF and other franchises that will never see anything more than a God awful PAK as their only figure. Sorry to those of you that like them, but man...

Back