Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't been able to bring myself to spend the money on it when I still don't have any of the MGS Revoltech figs and they are the same price.

If good smile makes an MGS1 snake Figma I will sell someone my playarts for what I bought it for ($40).

Yeah it might be too early for this kind of hyperbole but I would gladly get rid of my playarts if figmas were made to replace every one of them. Still holding out hope for a Old Snake from either GS or PAK.

Figmas are small, but they're extraordinary detailed. Their MGS figures would easily trump anything offered from PAK by comparison.

Id have a harder time letting go of my Play Arts, i think they are the perfect sized collectable. Between the too big 1/12 and too small 6 inch figs. It allows for the detail of a Hot Toys but the articulation but the poseability of 6 inchers.

What ashame Square mishandles the design/body proportion and paint! Hopefully more companies use this scale

Got my second Olive Drab kubrick in today. My other one is sealed in bag, but this one is completely sealed in the box.

2nd one!?!?!? damn, i need just 1. hook a brother up. i was supposed to get my mgs2 raiden and nvg today but i missed the mailman and it had to be signed for. probably wont make it to the post office tomorrow either.

Last edited:
I hope Hot Toys makes this. image.jpg

That way we have a better Solid Snake vest for bashes.

dayum does paks look like they were used by a kid, although thats a good lookin PW BB with the beret there, can be usefull for customs (seeing the PW soldier mask on Solidus reminded me of the Octocamo mask)

On another subject, I wanted to ask you guys what kind os stand do you recommend for the 1/6 medis mgs4 rah?
Acrylic ones that comes with them?
Pak stands?
Hot toys stands?

Since I live in Chile, earthquakes are a very common threat to collecting, so I wanted to know which stand..."stands better"

No stand out theres gonna help against an earthquake unless you use some sort of a waist grabber style stand and have the grabber push the feet down tight to the base. I recommend the waist grabbing hot toys style.

Does anyone know if Gecco will potentially be producing more 1/6th statues in the future? I think their Raiden and BB look amazing but I'd rather have a character design from a main series game. I looked around online and couldn't find anything - just wondering if there were any rumblings out there.

I hope Hot Toys makes this. View attachment 165747

That way we have a better Solid Snake vest for bashes.

Please no! If that happens we'll never get MGS1 Snake! Also the fact that this is so 'inspired' by MGS1 Snake offends me a little

Does anyone know if Gecco will potentially be producing more 1/6th statues in the future? I think their Raiden and BB look amazing but I'd rather have a character design from a main series game. I looked around online and couldn't find anything - just wondering if there were any rumblings out there.

They have yet to release Snake yet so it's more likely we'll hear more after that. Also it probably depends on how well the first two do. I know if I wanted any I would want MGS1&2 as usual like literally everyone else does!

P.s New York toy fair is in 2 days so maybe wel hear something then?

No stand out theres gonna help against an earthquake unless you use some sort of a waist grabber style stand and have the grabber push the feet down tight to the base. I recommend the waist grabbing hot toys style.

Thanks CQC, always with good advices, well of course nothing can defeat the force of nature, and considering that have them in closed shelf, it relieves the worry of them going down to the ground, a bit. So in the end it narrows to hot toys waist clips and pak stands that also have waist grabbers? Still hot toys better over pak?

Back