Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1507.jpg
10884574_776375372432543_375845344_n.jpg
10818710_776377212432359_1049440389_n.jpg
10887786_776377539098993_1170007308_n.jpg

It is tall, undeniable, but before I got the figure in my hands, I thought it was way worse.
The major flaw of this figure is the head size. A normal man (as the true snake) have a height of approximately 7-8 heads, this snake have more than 8, almost 9. Seems nothing, but it is of great effect to the general proportions.

Sup bros, did a little ACBA yesterday with my mini revos, love those little figures, hope you enjoy it, happy holidays! :duff

1zdvv34.jpg

Looks awesome Gasper, these pics might convince me to take both figures out the box.

We got an Ocelot, so it's good enough honestly. I'll be getting him at least.

Looks awesome Gasper, these pics might convince me to take both figures out the box.

Great shots there guys! :clap

Good stuff, man! Figures look great, love the poses, too :duff.

Thanks bruhs :duff

They're super fun to pose around Turtle. tbh I think they're better than the Paks, they're small but they're far better engineered, and between overstylized PAKS and overstylized Revos, I much prefer Yamaguchi's take. And for the price of one Pak I can buy 2 or 3 of these little guys, I got a bunch of Snakes and Cyborgs and I love them, I opened one of each and the other 2 I just kept them MIB.

I hope they release as many characters as PAK.

Love the painted Venom Snake and those are great pics Alex, thanks. His injuries are so clear; I hope he's representative of PAK quality going forward. I don't even mind the height differences, dynamic poses hide it easily (unlike the Arkham figures).

And Gaspar's pics make me want the Revoltech minis, those are amazing poses!

Terraformerstore on ebay has pak ninja for $169 free shipping. Merry christmas and youre welcome. Hurry before hes gone!

dayum, it's gone.

Also, got my Painted Venom Snake. Really REALLY nice, I felt the upgrades and I compared it to Liquid and looks almost the same height so no complains if posing dynamically

Been away for some time, finally got RAY to complete the Metal Gear display.
(also got RAH:Snake camo without the body and wetsuit for under $100... another project for next year)

MetalGearDisplay01.png

MetalGearDisplay02.png

*will have the change that info-card

MetalGearDisplay03.png

Thanks bruhs :duff

They're super fun to pose around Turtle. tbh I think they're better than the Paks, they're small but they're far better engineered, and between overstylized PAKS and overstylized Revos, I much prefer Yamaguchi's take. And for the price of one Pak I can buy 2 or 3 of these little guys, I got a bunch of Snakes and Cyborgs and I love them, I opened one of each and the other 2 I just kept them MIB.

I hope they release as many characters as PAK.

Theres no doubt in my mind that these are better engineered figures compared to PAK, I think I’m going to wait to get Big Boss and the rest of the gang before I take them out and pose them.

(also got RAH:Snake camo without the body and wetsuit for under $100... another project for next year)

MetalGearDisplay01.png

MetalGearDisplay02.png

MetalGearDisplay03.png

That RAY is insane! It's like a mini 3A RAY.

MetalGearDisplay01.png

MetalGearDisplay02.png

MetalGearDisplay03.png

Amazing, did you paint that Ray yourself?

Hey guys, I'm planning on getting my first play arts kai MGS figures, starting with ground zeroes big boss and the (sadly) pricey revengeance raiden, i was wondering how in scale those two are with eachother. I saw pics of Venom snake and got pretty concerned lol.

Back