Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sup bros, did a little ACBA yesterday with my mini revos, love those little figures, hope you enjoy it, happy holidays! :duff

1zdvv34.jpg

thanks ry!

on a side note peteskywalker should be sending out my heads soon. cant wait to see old snake, old big boss and young snake all painted up. im going to shorten all their neck adapters like i did with the other old snake. finally, ill have some completed customs on my shelf!

Sup bros, did a little ACBA yesterday with my mini revos, love those little figures, hope you enjoy it, happy holidays! :duff

1zdvv34.jpg

Good stuff, man! Figures look great, love the poses, too :duff.

Got mine posed a little different than everyone elses. Didnt use the extended cowl.

ac977f91e4fe076fd587da9c893cd67d.jpg

84f328aa397773c9ee15dc9e309cf06d.jpg

I know, my lighting is sooooooooo bad.

:rock :rock :rock

thanks ryan! great compliment, i just got atlas and pbody recently too, i hate them as much as i love them. i just posted a pic in that respective thread.

that chibi snake looks yellow, i hope its just kojimas camera because it looks baaaad. i cant wait to get mine though if its coming out soon.

thanks ryan! great compliment, i just got atlas and pbody recently too, i hate them as much as i love them. i just posted a pic in that respective thread.

that chibi snake looks yellow
, i hope its just kojimas camera because it looks baaaad. i cant wait to get mine though if its coming out soon.

250px-Metal_Gear_Solied_4_Subminimum.png

Got mine posed a little different than everyone elses. Didnt use the extended cowl.

ac977f91e4fe076fd587da9c893cd67d.jpg

84f328aa397773c9ee15dc9e309cf06d.jpg

I know, my lighting is sooooooooo bad.

They did such a crappy job with those goggles. Nice display as always though Jason.

1zdvv34.jpg

mgdHUiy.gif

Kojima san posted this on his Twitter, something not food or MGS3 related thankfully:

B5cummwCcAArcJS.jpg
Oh yeah, that is definitely the lighting. That's a legitimate potato quality pic :lol the box almost looks damaged due to the lighting.

Hope they make a lot of MGs figures. Not sure how many they tend to make for a specific franchise. Hopefully at least GreyFox. The Snake and Raiden for MGS2

Good Smile is weird with how many they make from a franchise, or any entry on a franchise. We have three Links from Legend of Zelda, but all from different games without any other characters. Conversely we have two Samus Arans from Metroid from Other M, completely different designs too.

You guys need to understand that Good Smile loves schoolgirls - it really just can't be emphasized how much they love them :lol but their quality is sublime, take it from me and Pliss.
It does look damaged, I thought that was just me :lol
I thought it was just me too :lol

Back