Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I totally forgot about Figma MGS 2 Snake for a while until just now :slap. Just got my order in on time on Good Smile. In case anyone's wondering, today is your LAST day to place a reservation on the Exclusive version.

I totally forgot about Figma MGS 2 Snake for a while until just now :slap. Just got my order in on time on Good Smile. In case anyone's wondering, today is your LAST day to place a reservation on the Exclusive version.

lol, I only remembered about it on Friday so placed my order then

Great! :lol I usually don't collect figures this small, but who knows when we'll see another official MGS 2 Snake figure.

Lucky you :lol I'd shoot myself if I missed out on that.

b0dd9d4cadda04054c5dcf5b45a9ccd0.jpg

theyre pretty cool, they actually came out really well. it actually looks like snake and ninja! although, you should touch up the edges where the rubber starts so you have a nice straight line around.

speaking of paint, look at this "limited" big boss jungle fatigues play arts repaint figure from esc-toy.com they want $325 for it, im a completist in this line but im so glad its not official. im all set with this thing, i dont know what the artist was thinking. it was limited to only 2 pieces worldwide, i wonder who bought the other one!?!?!?!

sPLIT-cAMO-Snake.jpg

sPLIT-cAMO-Snake3.jpg

theyre pretty cool, they actually came out really well. it actually looks like snake and ninja! although, you should touch up the edges where the rubber starts so you have a nice straight line around.

speaking of paint, look at this "limited" big boss jungle fatigues play arts repaint figure from esc-toy.com they want $325 for it, im a completist in this line but im so glad its not official. im all set with this thing, i dont know what the artist was thinking. it was limited to only 2 pieces worldwide, i wonder who bought the other one!?!?!?!

View attachment 154221

View attachment 154222

Acid Snake. :monkey3

Merry Christmas everyone!

HNNNNNGGGG Ocelot finally gets a PAK! Though I do have mixed feelings about it being based on MGSV...

276154.jpg

Hilariously, I think PAK's stylized look works well for the MGSV version since it sharpens Ocelot's features closer to the older 3D models.

I was actually looking to the stand in the original video, Ocelot looks smaller, size of GZ snake, but thats irrelevant since I don't know the real size difference between BB and Ocelot in TPP.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Venom Snake arrived early this week, here are some of my thoughts:

- Figure is big, that's sad, but it blends ok with the rest of the PAKs in dynamic poses
- I like the sculpt, very much to be honest, he looks evil !
- No Quality Issues on mine, perfect in every way, even the holster closes !!!!
- Loved the painting, camo looks awesome ! Face is still shiny, but not much, most of the pics on internet are deceiving.
- Great and smooth articulation, nice and easy to pose, nothing like the hard-as-rock articulations
- Great amount of detail if compared to the latest releases.

Final considerations: If you are on hype for MGSV, grab him now, if not then wait till price drop and grab him, it's a awesome figure despite it's flaws. PAK is improving in terms of quality, still got long ways to go, but seen this figure, I can't deny this fact.

PICS

IMG_1499.jpg
IMG_1500.jpg
IMG_1503.jpg
IMG_1502.jpg
IMG_1505.jpg
IMG_1494.jpg
IMG_1496.jpg

Back