Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty much waiting on a potential HT Raiden discount, not sure how that could sell since we haven't seen any updates. Good Smile could do some of the series, the prototype figures shown are pretty good. But Play Arts...may be dead. I do want every Snake too, MGS 3, MGS 2, Iroquois Plisskin...even Old Snake.

All I know is I'm not getting new PAKs except for huge discounts. And I may be done soon.

I guess in the grand skeem of things it's good people realized $100 was an insane price and decided not to get them and now PA is learning their lesson.

Well actually, Z is considered to be the real end and GT is considered non-canon by Akira Toriyama considering the recent movie and the online game where there's no mention of anything from GT, along with how GT wasn't his idea :lol but I get your point.

That's what I was implying in comparison, that Z was the end and that they (others) decided to do GT afterwards.

Hey maybe they'll be smarter and gauge interest of which character people want (SolidSnake) which they did in Japan at lest, remember the poll?

But IIRC, It's KojiPro that tells company's which character to make.

It makes sense tho. Play arts hasn't really been handling the line well since Snake and Gray Fox came out. Everyone wants MGS2 Snake and Plisskin but they keep not giving it. Not to mention the problem with the scale and the fact that they look worse and worse with every new figure. Hopefully they give us a Snake from every game at least before it dies completely.

If they make MGS2 Snake like they have these MGSV figures then i don't want it!

I would have gladly bought both p̶o̶i̶s̶o̶n̶,̶ p̶u̶n̶i̶s̶h̶e̶d̶, venom Snakes if they didn't have pin heads and ugly faces.

They should use Geccos Snake statue as a body proportion guide. Its only the MGS line that has these weird body proportions now

Screen Shot 2014-12-16 at 4.27.10 AM.jpg

Serious scale problems there.

I could never sanction figures out of scale, even mores so from the same company. My OCD will drive me nuts! :lol

The main thing that concerns me is that Big Boss is out of scale with himself. :cuckoo: seriously what the hell? They're both part of the same journey, kinda

Yeah, looks weird. Toss the Peace Walker Big Bawz figures in there, and you'll have a party :pow.

Just a figure of speech :lol. I meant, you'd see how all of the PAK Big Boss figures are out-of-scale with each other, if you have them displayed together. The Peace Walker figures are midgets, by comparison.

Back