Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MGS3 was made to be standalone and works that way best. It should have stayed there, and if not just continue with his downfall into villainy straight away ala MGSV(implies it will). I felt that little hint into the larger plot was brilliant, and only undercut by MGS4s revelations. Along with the rest of the, once amazing, story.

Big Boss was great in it. But his legend has continuously has been watered down by these bad sequels. I can't see TPP being all that groundbreaking either.

If BB is a badman in it I'll eat my own ass

MGS4 already set the bar for BB being a misunderstood hero. I don't see MGSV going full badman like he supposedly was in MG & MGS

I'll be eternally happy if I'm wrong though

If BB is a badman in it I'll eat my own ass

MGS4 already set the bar for BB being a misunderstood hero. I don't see MGSV going full badman like he supposedly was in MG & MGS

I'll be eternally happy if I'm wrong though

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

I'm sure there will be some kinda story stipulation that leaves him coming up the secret hero no matter what plays out in it.

It makes no sense to have an ever increasing scale... that becomes to much bigger than where it started... and the newer figures look retarded next to old figures. It's like Hot Toys coming out with a Batman, and having the Joker 3 inches taller.
Though not 3 inches taller, the PAK Arkham Origins Joker is actually taller than Batman including his ears - same with Robin :rotfl oh the rage that actually caused...cause it's not like the fact some of those figures had a broken leg was enough!

@ Ryan: But The Boss was so noble and tragic! She betrayed her country to save it - ok no that is just defiling the woman's grave at this point Kojima :lol I still love MGS 3 for the jungle setting, some of the changes and being really easy to get into, and personally to me, I feel it's aged well. I think the first three MGS games aged pretty well minus a few things in each honestly. And I wish MGS 3 was stand alone honestly, and that Kojima wasn't soiling that game.

Also isn't everyone but Solid Snake misunderstood at this point?
I still think PAKs are still fantastic and cool looking and all, but looking at that out of scale figure makes me glad I quit. It's bad enough that PAKs are 60% the price of Hot Toys here.
They are, but the scale + price increase (Among other things) are too annoying to deal with.

Also idk about signs of an MGS 4 Port Ryan :lol

Decided to take my own pics to see the height difference. I straightened these guys to planks and you can see the height differences. Its really bad, the only way to hide it is to pose them dynamically.

3573adcdeef3ac741c3eb283ee2d5de0.jpg

I tried peeling the scarf off of punished snake and the neck joint they used is way ugly so i glued it back, why didnt they make it so it can come off? Just plain stupid. I ordered the colored version because i have them all anyway, i hope the paint is on point.

Decided to take my own pics to see the height difference. I straightened these guys to planks and you can see the height differences. Its really bad, the only way to hide it is to pose them dynamically.

I tried peeling the scarf off of punished snake and the neck joint they used is way ugly so i glued it back, why didnt they make it so it can come off? Just plain stupid. I ordered the colored version because i have them all anyway, i hope the paint is on point.
GZ and PW boss at least look it's not that bad, and can be hidden easily...but TPP Snake...wow. You almost need to have them away from each other at this point.

what gun is old snake holding in this image? im not an expert in guns. thank you.

View attachment 152385
Its Ak 102, but unfortunately no 1/6 scale for that rifle. You can search for 1/6 AK-103 (grenade launcher included), i'm forgot the name of company who produce it but its rare now.
Or you can search for 1/6 AK that Snake Plissken says, its part one of KGB Hobby outfit set.
toyhaven: Incoming: KGB Hobby 1/6 scale Russian Special Forces Outfit Sets KGB-001A & KGB-001B

New on Fox! The Big, Bigger and the Biggest boss!

The estimated value for The Boss is $95?! :lol Omg...

Ada's not doing that good either. But, it's such a shame, it's a good figure.

The estimated value for The Boss is $95?! :lol Omg...

Ada's not doing that good either. But, it's such a shame, it's a good figure.

It seems like the sales estimates are based on facts so I'm bookmarking the site. $95 for the Boss sounds like a bad joke, but it is what it is. :dunno

I doubt she'll be reach the $200 mark in 5 years at this rate, I don't know. What do you think?

And why is Ada doing so bad anyway? I thought she was a pretty cool figure.

I don't care about resale value, i never buy a figure thinking I'll move it on at some point

I keep them all :lol even all my old ass ones are boxed up in an attic

Back