Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh man is TPP BB really that out of Scale with GZ BB?

The only reason i kept the GZ one is because i was going to get the TTP one and display them together

I still think PAKs are still fantastic and cool looking and all, but looking at that out of scale figure makes me glad I quit. It's bad enough that PAKs are 60% the price of Hot Toys here.

I was a bit concerned about some of your thoughts a out PAK line being dead. But then I remember, how could it be dead? We always got just a couple of figures announced, and thanks to mgsv, regardless of it's character-value, I feel we have a quite array of figures that are keeping the line alive, not counting GZ baws we have Venom, sneaking Solid Venom, Volgin Torch, Quiet, Skullface and maybe kid Mantis. 5 mgs announcements actually! :eek:
Now is a matter to resist and holding on until we got the characters we really want. Mgsv Ocelot SHOULD be produced eventually, considering the V wave.

MGS2 Snake is going to be MASSIVE if they ever do him

GZ BB is bigger than most the other MGS PAKs and TTP towers of the GZ so imagine a MGS2 Snake sized up with Solidus and Raiden. It will look ridiculous!

this is the 10th anniversary of mgs3, maybe well see something figure wise announced!?!?!?

venom snake is definitely taller than the last but his head looks like its the same size. i think its the scarf thats throwing it off. the neck looks like its about the same length as the other one too so i dont see how he might look like he has a girraffe neck without the neck piece.

It makes no sense to have an ever increasing scale... that becomes to much bigger than where it started... and the newer figures look retarded next to old figures. It's like Hot Toys coming out with a Batman, and having the Joker 3 inches taller.

And MGS3 was the weakest of the original trilogy IMO.

:exactly:

While our love towards MGS3 is unquestionable, but I won't deny it's a tad overrated and it's being milked to the point of nausea. It was mind blowing back in the day but Kojima can't resist going back to that game in everything he does. I swear to you if I ever hear another speech about how noble and tragic The Boss was.. :gah:

:exactly:

While our love towards MGS3 is unquestionable, but I won't deny it's a tad overrated and it's being milked to the point of nausea. It was mind blowing back in the day but Kojima can't resist going back to that game in everything he does. I swear to you if I ever hear another speech about how noble and tragic The Boss was.. :gah:

I love it, but it's definitely massively overrated. It wasn't cerebral at all like the previous two were, and was the start of the truly stupid bosses trend. Yeah MGS2 has goofy bosses aside from Solidus, but at least it had everything else MGS1 had.

I love it, but it's definitely massively overrated. It wasn't cerebral at all like the previous two were, and was the start of the truly stupid bosses trend. Yeah MGS2 has goofy bosses aside from Solidus, but at least it had everything else MGS1 had.

I remember the reviews of the time for MGS3 were around the 8/10 mark, which I would say is on the money. While MGS2 was getting 9s and 10s.

I loved the MGS2 bosses the only goofy one was Fatman, and he made up for it with fun gameplay

I remember the reviews of the time for MGS3 were around the 8/10 mark, which I would say is on the money. While MGS2 was getting 9s and 10s.

I loved the MGS2 bosses the only goofy one was Fatman, and he made up for it with fun gameplay

At least he didn't blow up after you killed him :lol

MGS3 is a solid game (no pun intended) but it hasn't aged very well with me. I still firmly believe in terms of plot, it beats out MGS3 by miles. MGS3 didn't advance any of the story at all, you just got insight into the end phone call of MGS2 with the 12 deceased members of the Philosophers... that's it. And, the start of the weird obsession of Big Boss that Ocelot has... that now has become a corner stone of the convoluted story.

Back